Join us for Financial Research Associates’ 15th Annual Sub-Advised Funds Forum, taking place April 25-26, 2013 at The Langham Boston to learn how to achieve great success from fresh products and concepts and get the most from your strategic relationships.
Top Reasons to Attend:
• Gain insight on how to maximize the success of a relationship between and advisor and sub-advisor
• Profit from the understanding of what new products are out there and how they can be beneficial
• Position yourself for success by truly understanding key due diligence and advisor selection criteria
• Understand the new paradigm of asset allocation and learn how to effectively fine-tune and reshape your strategies accordingly
• Get a relevant outlook on the future of the sub-advisory industry by hearing up-to-date research findings and data
• Evaluate the use of some of the industry’s most alluring alternative assets and find out how they can enhance your fund’s viability
• Find out what products VAs are finding to be appealing in this shifting landscape
• Investigate key factors impacting the prosperity of sub-advisor relationships in this challenging market
• Learn about the potential lucrative opportunities in the insurance industry’s general accounts assets
• Network with some of the industry’s top players and decision-makers!!!
Subscribers of Global Fund Media are entitled to a 10% discount. Mention FMP115 during registration to enjoy this offer.
For more information, view the conference brochure or contact Kathie Eberhard at 704-341-2439 or email@example.com.
Tue, 03/03/2015 - 09:59
In an excerpt from the Preqin Investor Outlook: Alternative Assets H1 2015, exclusive Preqin survey results reveal that while industry performance has been poor, investors remain committed to the asset class. ... »
Tue, 03/03/2015 - 14:08
Fund managers and investors are in a tug-of-war over the issue of transparency. Once content with a performance update, basic valuation and general market commentary, Limited Partners (LPs) are now digging deeper, asking more questions and requiring more information from General Partners (GPs) than ever before. ... »
Tue, 03/03/2015 - 09:51
In an excerpt from the Preqin Investor Outlook: Alternative Assets H1 2015, the spotlight is on investors’ attitudes towards alternative private real estate exposure. ... »
Tue, 24/02/2015 - 19:14
New regulations are allowing hedge fund managers and institutional investors to take advantage of fresh opportunities in the Swiss market, from innovative new fund platforms to new fund strategies and structures that provide significant portfolio diversification opportunities... »