Join us for Financial Research Associates’ 15th Annual Sub-Advised Funds Forum, taking place April 25-26, 2013 at The Langham Boston to learn how to achieve great success from fresh products and concepts and get the most from your strategic relationships.
Top Reasons to Attend:
• Gain insight on how to maximize the success of a relationship between and advisor and sub-advisor
• Profit from the understanding of what new products are out there and how they can be beneficial
• Position yourself for success by truly understanding key due diligence and advisor selection criteria
• Understand the new paradigm of asset allocation and learn how to effectively fine-tune and reshape your strategies accordingly
• Get a relevant outlook on the future of the sub-advisory industry by hearing up-to-date research findings and data
• Evaluate the use of some of the industry’s most alluring alternative assets and find out how they can enhance your fund’s viability
• Find out what products VAs are finding to be appealing in this shifting landscape
• Investigate key factors impacting the prosperity of sub-advisor relationships in this challenging market
• Learn about the potential lucrative opportunities in the insurance industry’s general accounts assets
• Network with some of the industry’s top players and decision-makers!!!
Subscribers of Global Fund Media are entitled to a 10% discount. Mention FMP115 during registration to enjoy this offer.
For more information, view the conference brochure or contact Kathie Eberhard at 704-341-2439 or email@example.com.
Thu, 06/10/2016 - 10:28
Mon, 03/10/2016 - 12:19
Wed, 19/10/2016 - 12:49
Mon, 05/09/2016 - 12:22
Tue, 09/08/2016 - 13:20
Thu, 22/09/2016 - 15:04
Tue, 20/09/2016 - 10:51
Mon, 08/08/2016 - 11:03
Wed, 13/07/2016 - 23:35
Thu, 16/06/2016 - 10:39