Join us for Financial Research Associates’ 15th Annual Sub-Advised Funds Forum, taking place April 25-26, 2013 at The Langham Boston to learn how to achieve great success from fresh products and concepts and get the most from your strategic relationships.
Top Reasons to Attend:
• Gain insight on how to maximize the success of a relationship between and advisor and sub-advisor
• Profit from the understanding of what new products are out there and how they can be beneficial
• Position yourself for success by truly understanding key due diligence and advisor selection criteria
• Understand the new paradigm of asset allocation and learn how to effectively fine-tune and reshape your strategies accordingly
• Get a relevant outlook on the future of the sub-advisory industry by hearing up-to-date research findings and data
• Evaluate the use of some of the industry’s most alluring alternative assets and find out how they can enhance your fund’s viability
• Find out what products VAs are finding to be appealing in this shifting landscape
• Investigate key factors impacting the prosperity of sub-advisor relationships in this challenging market
• Learn about the potential lucrative opportunities in the insurance industry’s general accounts assets
• Network with some of the industry’s top players and decision-makers!!!
Subscribers of Global Fund Media are entitled to a 10% discount. Mention FMP115 during registration to enjoy this offer.
For more information, view the conference brochure or contact Kathie Eberhard at 704-341-2439 or email@example.com.
Mon, 29/06/2015 - 12:48
Sovereign wealth funds, though small in number and secretive in nature, wield considerable influence as investors as a result of their sizeable assets under management. This extract is taken from Preqin’s latest report which features exclusive content from the 2015 Preqin Sovereign Wealth Fund Review. ... »
Tue, 16/06/2015 - 09:57
Mergers and acquisitions in recent years have changed the face of hedge fund administration. Big custodial banks are likely to dominate the HFA space in years to come, forming one part of a barbell with a number of well-run, well-capitalised independent HFAs on the other end. This report examines the implications for both hedge funds and their administrators... »
Fri, 05/06/2015 - 12:06
The North American private debt industry has seen substantial growth in assets over the last decade. This extract from the Preqin Special Report: Private Debt in North America looks at the current state of private debt fundraising and funds currently in market. ... »
Wed, 27/05/2015 - 11:00
State Street Global Advisors has unveiled the results of an in-depth survey of 420 senior executives within global private and public pension plans, endowments, foundations and sovereign wealth funds, summarised in this keynote Hedgeweek Special Report... »
Tue, 19/05/2015 - 11:00
This keynote Hedgeweek Special Report surveys the key technology products and software solutions available to hedge funds,, and drills down into each one through interviews and analysis to summarise their benefits to COOs, CTOs and CFOs at hedge funds... »
Tue, 30 Jun 2015 00:00:00 GMTInstutional Equity Sales
Tue, 30 Jun 2015 00:00:00 GMTTrade Finance Officer - London
Tue, 30 Jun 2015 00:00:00 GMT