Financial Research Associates’ 3rd Annual Private Equity Operations and Compliance Forum is designed to equip a wide-spread array of fund professionals with exceptional guidance on how to cost-effectively ensure total compliance and operational excellence.
Top Reasons to Attend:
• Hear from funds that have gone through the SEC examination process and get the nitty-gritty on what to expect
• Fully understand how FATCA will affect your day-to-day operations so that your back-office is well prepared for its burdens
• Find out what investors are defining as their “must haves” in this current environment
• Optimize your fund’s efficiency by acquiring practical tips and techniques from some of the industry’s most forward-thinking minds
• Learn what’s on the current radar of the SEC, IRS, ILPA and other key authorities
• Acquaint yourself with some of the latest technology that can help your fund streamline its operations
• Network with a diverse range of peers and learn how they’re dealing with the countless issues facing the private equity industry
• Earn 15 CPE and CLE credits
Subscribers of Global Fund Media are entitled to a 10% discount. Mention FMP115 during registration to enjoy this offer.
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- Partner events