Through a series of dynamic panel discussions, dialogues and debates, the forum will examine the cyclical, secular and political trends driving these markets and how they are likely to play out over the next few years.
The Summit will address and discuss opportunities in the most promising emerging regions—from BRIC countries to frontier markets such as Turkey, Vietnam, Africa and Indonesia—and sectors such as healthcare, technology and infrastructure. We will cover the full spectrum of access options including public & private equity, hedge funds, sovereign & corporate debt, local currency & dollar-denominated bonds, mutual funds and exchange-traded products. The Summit will also analyze the inherent risks of investing in emerging markets—macroeconomic, geopolitical, legal, liquidity, transparency, currency, corruption, inflation—and how to prevent, hedge or diversify against these risks.
The event will bring together some of the best minds in the emerging markets arena—leading institutional and private equity investors, hedge funds, portfolio and asset managers, economists and policymakers—to weigh in on these issues and present their best practice strategies.
Key topics to be covered:
• Big picture: reconciling the short vs. long-term views on emerging markets
• Back to the BRICs: sizzling or fizzling?
• Emerging market private equity, growth capital & venture capital
• Emerging markets indices: accurate allocations or unintended exposures?
• Will 2012 be the year of emerging market debt?
• Investor intelligence & insights into emerging markets
• Frontier markets: adding spice to your emerging market portfolio
• Eyes wide open: top ten risks of investing in emerging markets
• What’s the best way to invest in emerging markets?
Tue, 21/02/2017 - 10:43
Thu, 16/02/2017 - 08:27
Wed, 22/02/2017 - 10:37
Mon, 20/02/2017 - 14:43
Mon, 06/02/2017 - 10:29
Wed, 08/02/2017 - 13:15
Mon, 19/12/2016 - 09:35
Wed, 18/01/2017 - 09:12