Financial Research Associates’ 4th Annual Private Investment Funds Tax Master Class features the Tax Practices for Private Equity Funds conference and the Effective Hedge Fund Tax Practices conference and brings them together to run concurrently, giving attendees the benefit of mixing and matching sessions according to their preference.
Top Reasons to Attend:
• Learn how to effectively address the countless new legislative changes that have come down the pike recently
• Acquire step-by-step practical guidance on ensuring that your fund is FATCA compliant
• Expand your arsenal of useful tax strategies that you can use today to increase your fund’s returns in this ever-complicated environment
• Gain invaluable insight on how to best address the many foreign tax issues both inbound and outbound
• Enhance your fund’s efficiency and profitability by obtaining useful tips, techniques, and strategies from the industry’s most renowned experts
• Learn what to expect and how to act should the IRS audit your fund
• Get insight on how to structure investment in emerging BRIC and MINT countries
• Customize your conference experience by travelling between the hedge fund and private equity fund tracks as you wish
• Grow your network of high-level private equity and hedge fund tax professionals
• Earn up to 15 CPE/CLE Tax Credits!
Subscribers of Global Fund Media are entitled to a 10% discount. Mention FMP115 during registration to enjoy this offer.
For more information and to view the conference brochure click here or contact Kathie Eberhard at 704-341-2439
Tue, 24/02/2015 - 19:14
New regulations are allowing hedge fund managers and institutional investors to take advantage of fresh opportunities in the Swiss market, from innovative new fund platforms to new fund strategies and structures that provide significant portfolio diversification opportunities... »
Thu, 19/02/2015 - 16:18
The attraction of incubator platforms has increased noticeably in recent years. New hedge funds face a Sisyphus-like task getting up and running as global regulation and compliance pushes costs up, whilst investors simultaneously expect to see institutional quality operations in place from day one. ... »
Thu, 19/02/2015 - 18:04
Read how managers seeking to distribute in Europe can appoint a third party AIFM (or ManCo), and the fund distribution benefits this can bring, both for new fund launches and redomiciled funds... »
Tue, 17/02/2015 - 06:00
Healthcare costs continue to spiral out of control and yet still achieve relatively poor outcomes, says Richard A Kimball Jr (pictured), CEO of HEXL… ... »
Tue, 10/02/2015 - 08:01
Just 20 years ago, exchange-traded funds (ETFs) were novelties. Now, after two decades of explosive growth, they are firmly entrenched in the asset management landscape. Total US-listed ETF assets reached a record-setting USD2.0 trillion at the end of 2014, up from USD1.7 trillion a year earlier, and inflows totaled USD244 billion for the year. European ETFs also saw record flows in 2014; they attracted USD61.4 billion in new assets, more than three times the 2013 total. ... »