Financial Research Associates’ 4th Annual Private Investment Funds Tax Master Class features the Tax Practices for Private Equity Funds conference and the Effective Hedge Fund Tax Practices conference and brings them together to run concurrently, giving attendees the benefit of mixing and matching sessions according to their preference.
Top Reasons to Attend:
• Learn how to effectively address the countless new legislative changes that have come down the pike recently
• Acquire step-by-step practical guidance on ensuring that your fund is FATCA compliant
• Expand your arsenal of useful tax strategies that you can use today to increase your fund’s returns in this ever-complicated environment
• Gain invaluable insight on how to best address the many foreign tax issues both inbound and outbound
• Enhance your fund’s efficiency and profitability by obtaining useful tips, techniques, and strategies from the industry’s most renowned experts
• Learn what to expect and how to act should the IRS audit your fund
• Get insight on how to structure investment in emerging BRIC and MINT countries
• Customize your conference experience by travelling between the hedge fund and private equity fund tracks as you wish
• Grow your network of high-level private equity and hedge fund tax professionals
• Earn up to 15 CPE/CLE Tax Credits!
Subscribers of Global Fund Media are entitled to a 10% discount. Mention FMP115 during registration to enjoy this offer.
For more information and to view the conference brochure click here or contact Kathie Eberhard at 704-341-2439
Wed, 21/01/2015 - 09:44
Read how prime brokers of all shapes and sizes are becoming both operational and balance sheet-efficient, and broadening out their product suites for hedge fund managers... »
Tue, 20/01/2015 - 10:06
This Hedgeweek Special Report explains not only why managed futures should be reconsidered by investors, but also how a more effective risk allocation strategy can benefit investor portfolios in both correlated and non-correlated markets... »
Fri, 30/01/2015 - 10:12
55% of private equity firms surveyed by Preqin at the end of 2014 stated they would deploy greater levels of capital in 2015, although 39% suggested it is more difficult to find attractive investments. Preqin’s Christopher Elvin comments: ... »
Fri, 19/12/2014 - 10:24
With service providers reporting growth in hybrid funds, funds for single investors and bespoke managed accounts, this report examines the regulations and new services being developed in Cayman to tackle the fast-changing offshore funds market... »
Tue, 20/01/2015 - 12:26
977 private equity funds held a final close throughout the year raising a total of USD486bn, higher than any annual amount between 2009 and 2012, and on track to match the 2013 total. Preqin’s Christopher Elvin (pictured) reviews a year of private equity fundraising: ... »