Brazil is self-sufficient and has unlimited resources. It has a massive pool of workers and local talent and is advancing, economically speaking, at an impressive rate. Record-low interest rates in Latin
America’s biggest economy boosts demand for alternative investments.
The Alternative Investments Brazil 2010 will attract institutional investors from around the world. The
conference will provide the ideal occasion for kick-starting new business as specialists share their knowledge.
Our event will be a great way to learn about the Brazil markets and how new investments may be added to
The event will provide a comprehensive insight into the trends and developments of alternative investments in
Brazil. Leading experts in the fi eld have been brought together to explore the applications for the institutional,
bank, corporate and high-net-worth markets.
• Food Security & Agriculture - why Brazil is a key source of food to the world?
• Drivers for a Consumer Credit Boom in Brazil
• High Yield, Distressed and Restructured Credit Opportunities in Brazil
• Managing Real Assets in Brazil such as Agricultural Land, Real Estate, Infrastructure, Consumer Credit and
• Opportunities and challenges of alternative investing in Brazil and the growing global ambitions of companies
• Assessing how to benefi t more from further reforms and sophistication in the fi nancial sector
• Key investment themes and industrial sectors to look out for in the forthcoming year
Profit from investments in Brazil together with institutional investors and be the first to act on lucrative opportunities!
• Learn how to invest in Brazil in broadly diversifi ed asset classes and achieve optimal returns
• Examine the risks and advancements of alternative investments in the Brazil market over the past year
• Find out more about the different investment strategies that other investors have faced while investing in Brazil.
Tue, 24/02/2015 - 19:14
New regulations are allowing hedge fund managers and institutional investors to take advantage of fresh opportunities in the Swiss market, from innovative new fund platforms to new fund strategies and structures that provide significant portfolio diversification opportunities... »
Thu, 19/02/2015 - 16:18
The attraction of incubator platforms has increased noticeably in recent years. New hedge funds face a Sisyphus-like task getting up and running as global regulation and compliance pushes costs up, whilst investors simultaneously expect to see institutional quality operations in place from day one. ... »
Thu, 19/02/2015 - 18:04
Read how managers seeking to distribute in Europe can appoint a third party AIFM (or ManCo), and the fund distribution benefits this can bring, both for new fund launches and redomiciled funds... »
Tue, 17/02/2015 - 06:00
Healthcare costs continue to spiral out of control and yet still achieve relatively poor outcomes, says Richard A Kimball Jr (pictured), CEO of HEXL… ... »
Tue, 10/02/2015 - 08:01
Just 20 years ago, exchange-traded funds (ETFs) were novelties. Now, after two decades of explosive growth, they are firmly entrenched in the asset management landscape. Total US-listed ETF assets reached a record-setting USD2.0 trillion at the end of 2014, up from USD1.7 trillion a year earlier, and inflows totaled USD244 billion for the year. European ETFs also saw record flows in 2014; they attracted USD61.4 billion in new assets, more than three times the 2013 total. ... »