Annual Investment Meeting
The AIM Conference works as a tribune for high level officials, world’s renowned industrialists, investment experts and leading financial powerhouses to discuss economic governance, strategic expansion and sustainability.
The AIM Country Presentations will introduce case studies from private sectors executives and government delegates covering developmental initiatives, real-time investment opportunities, foreign trade policies, financing options and FDI statistics of their respective countries.
The AIM Investors Club will create a secure platform for businesses seeking expansions prospects locally or regionally and network (via B2B, B2G and G2G private meetings) with potential investors and financiers.
The AIM Leadership Roundtables are by-invitation only sessions for ministers, city mayors and investment agencies directors, created to generate a greater dialogue on an institutional, diplomatic and governmental level and revisit current approaches to international trade cooperation.
The AIM Workshops is a step-by-step guide that will help scanning opportunities in host economies, pre-qualify for PPP in emerging countries, assess ROI and explore forward-looking ideas and innovative methodologies on how to brand a country.
The list of participants comprises of heads of states, ministers, government officials, mayors, C- level executives and high net worth individuals from 76 contributing countries from across the globe.
Attendees at the AIM 2011 are institutional, private & corporate investors seeking realistic & reliable investment opportunities in emerging markets and planning to interact directly with key decision makers, government officials and successful foreign investors from represented countries.
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location