APAC Collateral Management Forum, Singapore 2011
Collateral Management has taken the center stage in the world’s biggest financial institutions post the financial crisis.
Consistent growth of OTC derivatives, regulatory changes and the need for security lending has reinforced the importance of a well managed collateral program in the recent times.
APAC Collateral Management Forum to be held in Singapore on 23-24 March, 2011 provides you a platform to discuss:
Collateral optimization and rehypothecation to induce efficiency and reduce risks in your asset lifecycle.
Latest trends of tri-party services to meet your collateral management needs.
Regulatory and legal updates of collateral management.
Among other topics…
Learn from the exclusively selected speaker panel as they share their insights on the subject.
Among the top speakers you will find:
Global Head of Derivatives Settlement & Collateral Management from STANDARD CHARTERED BANK
Head of Collateral Management from BARCLAYS CAPITAL
Executive Director of Financing & Market Products from J.P. MORGAN CHASE
Vice President of Legal Counsel Asia from DEUTSCHE BANK
Head of Collateral Services, Asia Pacific from CITI
Head of Collateral Trading Asia from RBS GLOBAL BANKING & MARKETS
Executive Director of Emerging Markets Trading from UBS
Vice President of Collateral Management from DEUTSCHE BANK
President of CME Clearing from CME GROUP
and many more…
Join your peers and competitors as the above industry leaders meet at Fleming Gulf’s prestigious event, to discuss their experiences on crucial topics and current developments of Collateral Management. For more information, please visit event website or write to us at email@example.com.
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
- Conference reports
Latest Special Report
- By Location
- How to set up a hedge fund