AusBiotech and Beacon Events have joined forces to launch Asia’s premiere event for biotech investment and capital raising: Asia Biotech Invest!
Held in the financial hub Hong Kong, the conference will bring cutting-edge biotech innovators together with Asia’s investment community to discover and fund the future of biotech.
Featuring a mix of expert keynotes and biotech company presentations, the conference merges market intelligence with investment opportunities and will act as your guide to successful biotech investment.
With Asian countries rapidly emerging as drivers of growth in both research as well as investment in biotechnology, Asia is the place to be to find new biotech projects, partners and investors.
Join Asia Biotech Invest and gain access to:
• A high-level conference covering key trends and business opportunities across the biotech sector, including: Drug Discovery, Medical Devices and Diagnostics as well as Agricultural applications
• Keynote presentations by leading experts on the state of global biotech and future growth markets
• Investor and CEO panels discussing strategies for biotech investment and capital raising
• Pan-Asian focus session zooming in on regulatory and investment developments in: China, India, South Korea, South East Asia, Australia and New Zealand
• Company spotlights by public and private biotech companies presenting their business model, pipeline and investment case
• On-site biotech exhibition showcasing a wide array of investment and partnership opportunities
• Pre-conference workshop equipping you with hands-on knowledge of the biotech industry
• Exclusive networking opportunities with biotech CEOs, international investors, big pharmas, venture capitalists, and industry analysts
Click here to get an overview of the programme and topics to be addressed. Alternatively, contact us on info@BeaconEvents.com or call our customer services team on +852 2219 0111 for more information.
Wed, 21/01/2015 - 09:44
Read how prime brokers of all shapes and sizes are becoming both operational and balance sheet-efficient, and broadening out their product suites for hedge fund managers... »
Tue, 20/01/2015 - 10:06
This Hedgeweek Special Report explains not only why managed futures should be reconsidered by investors, but also how a more effective risk allocation strategy can benefit investor portfolios in both correlated and non-correlated markets... »
Tue, 20/01/2015 - 12:26
977 private equity funds held a final close throughout the year raising a total of USD486bn, higher than any annual amount between 2009 and 2012, and on track to match the 2013 total. Preqin’s Christopher Elvin (pictured) reviews a year of private equity fundraising: ... »
Fri, 19/12/2014 - 10:24
With service providers reporting growth in hybrid funds, funds for single investors and bespoke managed accounts, this report examines the regulations and new services being developed in Cayman to tackle the fast-changing offshore funds market... »
Wed, 14/01/2015 - 13:22
Over half of infrastructure funds that closed in 2014 exceeded their fundraising target, up from 37% of funds in 2013. Andrew Moylan, Preqin’s Head of Real Assets Products, takes a look at infrastructure fundraising over the last 12 months: ... »
Sat, 24 Jan 2015 00:00:00 GMTJunior Trader / Trade Support - FX - NYC
Sat, 24 Jan 2015 00:00:00 GMTSolutions Engineer - Leading Hadoop vendor - Houston
Sat, 24 Jan 2015 00:00:00 GMT