AusBiotech and Beacon Events have joined forces to launch Asia’s premiere event for biotech investment and capital raising: Asia Biotech Invest!
Held in the financial hub Hong Kong, the conference will bring cutting-edge biotech innovators together with Asia’s investment community to discover and fund the future of biotech.
Featuring a mix of expert keynotes and biotech company presentations, the conference merges market intelligence with investment opportunities and will act as your guide to successful biotech investment.
With Asian countries rapidly emerging as drivers of growth in both research as well as investment in biotechnology, Asia is the place to be to find new biotech projects, partners and investors.
Join Asia Biotech Invest and gain access to:
• A high-level conference covering key trends and business opportunities across the biotech sector, including: Drug Discovery, Medical Devices and Diagnostics as well as Agricultural applications
• Keynote presentations by leading experts on the state of global biotech and future growth markets
• Investor and CEO panels discussing strategies for biotech investment and capital raising
• Pan-Asian focus session zooming in on regulatory and investment developments in: China, India, South Korea, South East Asia, Australia and New Zealand
• Company spotlights by public and private biotech companies presenting their business model, pipeline and investment case
• On-site biotech exhibition showcasing a wide array of investment and partnership opportunities
• Pre-conference workshop equipping you with hands-on knowledge of the biotech industry
• Exclusive networking opportunities with biotech CEOs, international investors, big pharmas, venture capitalists, and industry analysts
Click here to get an overview of the programme and topics to be addressed. Alternatively, contact us on info@BeaconEvents.com or call our customer services team on +852 2219 0111 for more information.
Thu, 02/07/2015 - 15:51
A couple of years ago, the title Chief Information Security Officer, or CISO for short, was a foreign concept within the hedge fund community. The winds have changed, however, as hedge funds become increasingly targeted by cyber hackers, causing many to hire a CISO to uphold the network integrity of the firm. ... »
Mon, 29/06/2015 - 12:48
Sovereign wealth funds, though small in number and secretive in nature, wield considerable influence as investors as a result of their sizeable assets under management. This extract is taken from Preqin’s latest report which features exclusive content from the 2015 Preqin Sovereign Wealth Fund Review. ... »
Tue, 16/06/2015 - 09:57
Mergers and acquisitions in recent years have changed the face of hedge fund administration. Big custodial banks are likely to dominate the HFA space in years to come, forming one part of a barbell with a number of well-run, well-capitalised independent HFAs on the other end. This report examines the implications for both hedge funds and their administrators... »
Fri, 05/06/2015 - 12:06
The North American private debt industry has seen substantial growth in assets over the last decade. This extract from the Preqin Special Report: Private Debt in North America looks at the current state of private debt fundraising and funds currently in market. ... »
Wed, 27/05/2015 - 11:00
State Street Global Advisors has unveiled the results of an in-depth survey of 420 senior executives within global private and public pension plans, endowments, foundations and sovereign wealth funds, summarised in this keynote Hedgeweek Special Report... »