AusBiotech and Beacon Events have joined forces to launch Asia’s premiere event for biotech investment and capital raising: Asia Biotech Invest!
Held in the financial hub Hong Kong, the conference will bring cutting-edge biotech innovators together with Asia’s investment community to discover and fund the future of biotech.
Featuring a mix of expert keynotes and biotech company presentations, the conference merges market intelligence with investment opportunities and will act as your guide to successful biotech investment.
With Asian countries rapidly emerging as drivers of growth in both research as well as investment in biotechnology, Asia is the place to be to find new biotech projects, partners and investors.
Join Asia Biotech Invest and gain access to:
• A high-level conference covering key trends and business opportunities across the biotech sector, including: Drug Discovery, Medical Devices and Diagnostics as well as Agricultural applications
• Keynote presentations by leading experts on the state of global biotech and future growth markets
• Investor and CEO panels discussing strategies for biotech investment and capital raising
• Pan-Asian focus session zooming in on regulatory and investment developments in: China, India, South Korea, South East Asia, Australia and New Zealand
• Company spotlights by public and private biotech companies presenting their business model, pipeline and investment case
• On-site biotech exhibition showcasing a wide array of investment and partnership opportunities
• Pre-conference workshop equipping you with hands-on knowledge of the biotech industry
• Exclusive networking opportunities with biotech CEOs, international investors, big pharmas, venture capitalists, and industry analysts
Click here to get an overview of the programme and topics to be addressed. Alternatively, contact us on info@BeaconEvents.com or call our customer services team on +852 2219 0111 for more information.
Mon, 19/12/2016 - 09:35
Tue, 10/01/2017 - 12:28
Thu, 22/12/2016 - 10:55
Tue, 06/12/2016 - 10:17
Mon, 12/12/2016 - 10:24
Tue, 29/11/2016 - 13:22
Thu, 10/11/2016 - 12:39