Financial Research Associates’ Building the Better Family Office Summit focuses on systematic due diligence and developing an operational structure that endures the challenges of today and tomorrow. This conference brings together single and multi-family office owners and executives, high net worth individuals, private banking and trust executives, investment advisors, and family office service providers.
Topics at a Glance:
• Hear directly from family offices and their executives--get an inside look into their operational processes
• Get real insights into the regulatory and tax environment on the horizon for family offices and learn how to protect yourself
• Uncover best practices in creating independent oversight and operational due diligence for your banking relationships
• Identify ways to immediately improve your office through the use of proper risk management
• Benchmark your salary costs compared to that of other family offices
• Expand your understanding of CFTC recordkeeping compliance
• Discover the benefits and drawbacks of an out-of-state corporate trustee
• Explore customized banking and reporting options for the family office
• Boost productivity through training strategies and hiring solutions
• Join your peers in exclusive debate regarding generational engagement strategies
• Expand your network of contacts
Subscribers of Global Fund Media are entitled to a 10% discount. Mention FMP115 during registration to enjoy this offer.
For more information and to view the conference brochure click here or contact Whitney Betts at 704-341-2445 or email@example.com.
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- Partner events