Client Servicing for Institutional Asset Managers AND Mastering RFPs and Consultant Databases
Attend Financial Research Associates’ Client Servicing for Institutional Asset Managers AND Mastering RFPs and Consultant Databases to ensure you’re in the know on what clients and consultants really want! Gain valuable insight from institutional investors, consultants, and industry leaders on how to boost your client servicing functions and RFP/consultant database responses.
Top Reasons to Attend:
• Hear directly from plan sponsors and consultants on what they’re requiring from managers
• Get the latest best practices for client retention
• Hear from your peers on how they’re facing and overcoming complex client servicing issues
• Learn how to enhance client-review materials and organize client meeting agendas
• Find ways to keep up with RFP demands while ensuring quality content
• Network with your colleagues and learn from industry thought leaders
• Gain valuable insight on how to assemble and manage your RFP and database response team
• Examine the latest developments and innovations in reporting
• Learn how to develop high quality RFP and due diligence responses
• Hear what consultants are really looking for in all that data
Subscribers of Global Fund Media are entitled to a 10% discount. Mention FMP115 during registration to enjoy this offer.
For more information and to view the conference brochure click here or contact Kathie Eberhard at 704-341-2439 .
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports