Attend Financial Research Associates’ Client Servicing for Institutional Asset Managers AND Mastering RFPs and Consultant Databases to ensure you’re in the know on what clients and consultants really want! Gain valuable insight from institutional investors, consultants, and industry leaders on how to boost your client servicing functions and RFP/consultant database responses.
Top Reasons to Attend:
• Hear directly from plan sponsors and consultants on what they’re requiring from managers
• Get the latest best practices for client retention
• Hear from your peers on how they’re facing and overcoming complex client servicing issues
• Learn how to enhance client-review materials and organize client meeting agendas
• Find ways to keep up with RFP demands while ensuring quality content
• Network with your colleagues and learn from industry thought leaders
• Gain valuable insight on how to assemble and manage your RFP and database response team
• Examine the latest developments and innovations in reporting
• Learn how to develop high quality RFP and due diligence responses
• Hear what consultants are really looking for in all that data
Subscribers of Global Fund Media are entitled to a 10% discount. Mention FMP115 during registration to enjoy this offer.
For more information and to view the conference brochure click here or contact Kathie Eberhard at 704-341-2439 .
Wed, 27/05/2015 - 11:00
State Street Global Advisors has unveiled the results of an in-depth survey of 420 senior executives within global private and public pension plans, endowments, foundations and sovereign wealth funds, summarised in this keynote Hedgeweek Special Report... »
Tue, 19/05/2015 - 11:00
This keynote Hedgeweek Special Report surveys the key technology products and software solutions available to hedge funds,, and drills down into each one through interviews and analysis to summarise their benefits to COOs, CTOs and CFOs at hedge funds... »
Mon, 01/06/2015 - 16:54
Voting for the 5th edition of the Hedgeweek USA Awards, which recognise excellence among hedge fund managers and service providers around the world, is now open. ... »
Thu, 07/05/2015 - 09:37
Cybersecurity issues have existed as long as the internet. What seems to have changed in the last 18 months is not only that the nature of the breaches has become more sophisticated, but also the fact that hedge funds have become a much bigger target. ... »
Mon, 13/04/2015 - 11:30
Investing in commodities can yield handsome returns, but investors need to focus sharply on timing and diversify their portfolios away from traditional safe havens and into sectors such as agriculturals and products such as ETFs. As one expert reveals in this special report, "Gold is not the only yellow commodity one should have in their portfolio"... »