Learn the "Secrets of Success" from plan sponsors, consultants, and industry leaders that will energize your client relationships and super-charge your RFP/consultant database responses.
Subscribers of Global Fund Media are entitled to a 10% discount. Mention FMP115 during registration to enjoy this offer.
This conference has the solutions you need to maximize your client servicing efforts and distinguish yourself as a client relationship innovator.
Top Reasons to Attend:
• Hear directly from plan sponsors and consultants on what they expect from their managers
• Gain insight on how to assemble and manage your RFP and database response team
• Learn how to tell clients about bad news in ways that keep relationships smooth
• Examine trends that are increasingly impacting managers with alternative assets
• Find strategies to seamlessly support international sales teams
• Explore the real cost of transitions
• Elevate your understanding of outsourcing pros and cons
• Discuss regulatory considerations affecting your RFP and consultant database strategies
• Advance your understanding of how to manage competing requests and projects
• Expand your network of industry contacts!
Click here to visit the event website.
Click here to view the full agenda.
For more information, view the conference brochure or contact Whitney Betts at 704-341-2445
Thu, 02/07/2015 - 15:51
A couple of years ago, the title Chief Information Security Officer, or CISO for short, was a foreign concept within the hedge fund community. The winds have changed, however, as hedge funds become increasingly targeted by cyber hackers, causing many to hire a CISO to uphold the network integrity of the firm. ... »
Mon, 29/06/2015 - 12:48
Sovereign wealth funds, though small in number and secretive in nature, wield considerable influence as investors as a result of their sizeable assets under management. This extract is taken from Preqin’s latest report which features exclusive content from the 2015 Preqin Sovereign Wealth Fund Review. ... »
Tue, 16/06/2015 - 09:57
Mergers and acquisitions in recent years have changed the face of hedge fund administration. Big custodial banks are likely to dominate the HFA space in years to come, forming one part of a barbell with a number of well-run, well-capitalised independent HFAs on the other end. This report examines the implications for both hedge funds and their administrators... »
Fri, 05/06/2015 - 12:06
The North American private debt industry has seen substantial growth in assets over the last decade. This extract from the Preqin Special Report: Private Debt in North America looks at the current state of private debt fundraising and funds currently in market. ... »
Wed, 27/05/2015 - 11:00
State Street Global Advisors has unveiled the results of an in-depth survey of 420 senior executives within global private and public pension plans, endowments, foundations and sovereign wealth funds, summarised in this keynote Hedgeweek Special Report... »