Financial Research Associates’ DCIO Market Share Summit is focused on accessing, supporting, and distributing to consultants and advisors across the various defined contribution investment-only markets. Interact directly with consultants, advisors, platforms, and DCIO thought leaders as they discuss the keys to success in the retirement planning industry.
Top Reasons to Attend:
• Find out what consultants, advisors, and platforms are looking for in a product
• Get insights from professionals and end-users in small, mid-tier, large, and mega markets regarding successful best practices in distribution
• Hear side-by-side comparisons of the different structures and vehicles available to product developers
• Identify ways to gain recognition with platforms and plan sponsors through marketing and brand development strategies
• Learn how to effectively navigate your DCIO business through the different tiers available to you
• Develop unique methods to differentiate your sales strategy and get your fund on the analyst’s radar
• Build your network! This is one of the best attended DCIO conferences available!
Subscribers of Global Fund Media are entitled to a 10% discount. Mention FMP115 during registration to enjoy this offer.
Wed, 21/01/2015 - 09:44
Read how prime brokers of all shapes and sizes are becoming both operational and balance sheet-efficient, and broadening out their product suites for hedge fund managers... »
Tue, 20/01/2015 - 10:06
This Hedgeweek Special Report explains not only why managed futures should be reconsidered by investors, but also how a more effective risk allocation strategy can benefit investor portfolios in both correlated and non-correlated markets... »
Tue, 20/01/2015 - 12:26
977 private equity funds held a final close throughout the year raising a total of USD486bn, higher than any annual amount between 2009 and 2012, and on track to match the 2013 total. Preqin’s Christopher Elvin (pictured) reviews a year of private equity fundraising: ... »
Fri, 19/12/2014 - 10:24
With service providers reporting growth in hybrid funds, funds for single investors and bespoke managed accounts, this report examines the regulations and new services being developed in Cayman to tackle the fast-changing offshore funds market... »
Wed, 14/01/2015 - 13:22
Over half of infrastructure funds that closed in 2014 exceeded their fundraising target, up from 37% of funds in 2013. Andrew Moylan, Preqin’s Head of Real Assets Products, takes a look at infrastructure fundraising over the last 12 months: ... »