Financial Research Associates’ DCIO Market Share Summit is focused on accessing, supporting, and distributing to consultants and advisors across the various defined contribution investment-only markets. Interact directly with consultants, advisors, platforms, and DCIO thought leaders as they discuss the keys to success in the retirement planning industry.
Top Reasons to Attend:
• Find out what consultants, advisors, and platforms are looking for in a product
• Get insights from professionals and end-users in small, mid-tier, large, and mega markets regarding successful best practices in distribution
• Hear side-by-side comparisons of the different structures and vehicles available to product developers
• Identify ways to gain recognition with platforms and plan sponsors through marketing and brand development strategies
• Learn how to effectively navigate your DCIO business through the different tiers available to you
• Develop unique methods to differentiate your sales strategy and get your fund on the analyst’s radar
• Build your network! This is one of the best attended DCIO conferences available!
Subscribers of Global Fund Media are entitled to a 10% discount. Mention FMP115 during registration to enjoy this offer.
Thu, 02/07/2015 - 15:51
A couple of years ago, the title Chief Information Security Officer, or CISO for short, was a foreign concept within the hedge fund community. The winds have changed, however, as hedge funds become increasingly targeted by cyber hackers, causing many to hire a CISO to uphold the network integrity of the firm. ... »
Mon, 29/06/2015 - 12:48
Sovereign wealth funds, though small in number and secretive in nature, wield considerable influence as investors as a result of their sizeable assets under management. This extract is taken from Preqin’s latest report which features exclusive content from the 2015 Preqin Sovereign Wealth Fund Review. ... »
Tue, 16/06/2015 - 09:57
Mergers and acquisitions in recent years have changed the face of hedge fund administration. Big custodial banks are likely to dominate the HFA space in years to come, forming one part of a barbell with a number of well-run, well-capitalised independent HFAs on the other end. This report examines the implications for both hedge funds and their administrators... »
Fri, 05/06/2015 - 12:06
The North American private debt industry has seen substantial growth in assets over the last decade. This extract from the Preqin Special Report: Private Debt in North America looks at the current state of private debt fundraising and funds currently in market. ... »
Wed, 27/05/2015 - 11:00
State Street Global Advisors has unveiled the results of an in-depth survey of 420 senior executives within global private and public pension plans, endowments, foundations and sovereign wealth funds, summarised in this keynote Hedgeweek Special Report... »