Financial Research Associates’ DCIO Market Share Summit is focused on accessing, supporting, and distributing to consultants and advisors across the various defined contribution investment-only markets. Interact directly with consultants, advisors, platforms, and DCIO thought leaders as they discuss the keys to success in the retirement planning industry.
Top Reasons to Attend:
• Find out what consultants, advisors, and platforms are looking for in a product
• Get insights from professionals and end-users in small, mid-tier, large, and mega markets regarding successful best practices in distribution
• Hear side-by-side comparisons of the different structures and vehicles available to product developers
• Identify ways to gain recognition with platforms and plan sponsors through marketing and brand development strategies
• Learn how to effectively navigate your DCIO business through the different tiers available to you
• Develop unique methods to differentiate your sales strategy and get your fund on the analyst’s radar
• Build your network! This is one of the best attended DCIO conferences available!
Subscribers of Global Fund Media are entitled to a 10% discount. Mention FMP115 during registration to enjoy this offer.
Tue, 19/05/2015 - 11:00
This keynote Hedgeweek Special Report surveys the key technology products and software solutions available to hedge funds,, and drills down into each one through interviews and analysis to summarise their benefits to COOs, CTOs and CFOs at hedge funds... »
Tue, 19/05/2015 - 11:34
Voting for the 5th edition of the Hedgeweek USA Awards, which recognise excellence among hedge fund managers and service providers around the world, is now open. ... »
Thu, 07/05/2015 - 09:37
Cybersecurity issues have existed as long as the internet. What seems to have changed in the last 18 months is not only that the nature of the breaches has become more sophisticated, but also the fact that hedge funds have become a much bigger target. ... »
Mon, 13/04/2015 - 11:30
Investing in commodities can yield handsome returns, but investors need to focus sharply on timing and diversify their portfolios away from traditional safe havens and into sectors such as agriculturals and products such as ETFs. As one expert reveals in this special report, "Gold is not the only yellow commodity one should have in their portfolio"... »
Tue, 07/04/2015 - 09:57
Read the complete list of Winners and profiles at the sixth edition of the Hedgeweek Awards, presented in London's Mayfair and sponsored by Morgan Stanley, which brought together the leading names in the global hedge funds industry to celebrate the achievements of the best performing managers and service providers in 2014... »