Financial Research Associates’ FATCA Implementation Summit is the ONLY event delving into the unique challenges funds will face under the sweeping FATCA regime. Discussions will include significant changes revealed in the final regulations, timelines, best practices and procedural benchmarks, new and updated forms, and so much more!
Topics at a Glance
• FATCA Today: Overview and Timeline of the Final Regulations
• Who is Affected by FATCA? – Update on Definitions and Classifications
• Entering into the FFI Agreement: Registering as an FFI with the IRS
• Managing Your Clients: Due Diligence in Identifying Existing Investors and Developing On-Boarding Processes for New Investors
• Reporting and Withholding Obligations Under the FATCA Regime
• Determining FATCA Compliance with IGA Countries
• Practical Implementation – Putting it all Together
• Outsourcing – The Risks and the Rewards
Please note: This conference is co-located with Preparing for the AIFMD, taking place June 18, 2013.
Subscribers of Global Fund Media are entitled to a 10% discount. Mention FMP115 during registration to enjoy this offer.
For more information and to view the conference brochure click here or contact Kathie Eberhard at 704-341-2439 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Tue, 05/04/2016 - 10:29
Tue, 29/03/2016 - 08:37
Thu, 31/03/2016 - 10:46
Thu, 24/03/2016 - 10:12
Tue, 22/03/2016 - 13:39
Mon, 21/03/2016 - 14:04