Fiduciary Management Summit 2012
As Pension Fund Managers and Trustees struggle to contend with the Eurozone Crisis, Funding Gaps, Deficits and Risk Mitigation it is predicted that the UK, like the Dutch market before, will move increasingly towards a Fiduciary Management model.
What are the implications and challenges facing pension funds as they consider moving towards a Fiduciary Model?
The inaugural Finance IQ Fiduciary Management Summit will bring together Fund Managers, Plan Sponsors, CIO’s and Trustees together with Fiduciary Managers, Asset Managers, Boutique Houses and Consultants to explore in detail the options and potential consequences of a decision to work with a Fiduciary Manager.
Thought Leadership highlights include:
• Macro view of the pensions’ market - is the DB model sustainable?
• Hear from the UK Pensions Regulator on its views on Risk Sharing and Corporate Governance
• Defining the FM Model for the UK market
• Manager selection and performance monitoring
• ‘Small is beautiful’ – Do boutique managers offer better performance?
• Fiduciary panel - How will you steer your clients through choppy financial waters?
• Innovative round table selection format
Who should attend the Fiduciary Management Summit 2012?
• Plan Sponsors
• Pension Fund Trustees
• Pension Directors
• Fiduciary Mangers
• Asset Managers
• Risk Managers
• Pension Actuaries
• Pension Consultants
Click here for further information and to download the information pack.
Alternatively, call us on +44 (0)20 7368 9300 or +44 (0)20 7036 1300, or email email@example.com
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location