Join us for Financial Research Associates’ Hedge Fund Due Diligence Master Class, taking place March 18-19, 2013 at The Princeton Club of New York to make sure you have the knowledge and solutions needed to meet today’s complex due diligence challenges.
Key Topics include:
• Applied examples from institutional investors on their standards and expectations of fund managers
• Red flags in counterparty risk and the questions investors should be asking
• The latest on Enterprise Risk Management
• Valuable fund manager insight: What questions should investors be asking and how are managers preparing for and improving their due diligence processes?
• Best practices for valuation and underlying value: How do they differ across strategies and how are they changing?
• Strategic planning for a sustainable due diligence program: How to stay ahead of the curve and revitalize your due diligence program
• On-going monitoring and communication: How to monitor changes within the fund and the latest standards for communication between investors and managers
• Regulations: What are the latest regulatory developments and how should managers change their operational infrastructure to keep up with these developments?
• Fund governance standards and what the investor is looking for
• Investing in less liquid securities
Subscribers of Global Fund Media are entitled to a 10% discount. Mention FMP115 during registration to enjoy this offer.
For more information and to view the conference brochure, click here or contact Kathie Eberhard at 704-341-2439 or email@example.com.
Fri, 28/08/2015 - 15:27
In this excerpt from Preqin Special Report: Hedge Fund Manager Outlook, we take a closer look at the level of competition in the industry today and use our latest survey results to reveal fund manager predictions for asset growth for the rest of 2015. ... »
Sun, 09/08/2015 - 10:45
The Preqin Special Report: Private Debt Fund Manager Outlook features exclusive survey results drawn from over 100 private debt fund managers worldwide. This extract discusses what fund managers have highlighted as the biggest issues facing the industry and their views on regulation. ... »
Thu, 30/07/2015 - 11:00
Cybersecurity is no longer simply an IT issue, it is now a business issue. This is the conclusion of the experts and fund managers around the world whose opinions were polled for this landmark Hedgeweek Special Report, which outlines Best Practices for Cybersecurity in a fast-changing environment where managers need to keep several steps ahead of cyber criminals... »
Wed, 22/07/2015 - 19:52
The introduction of the Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive (AIFMD) into European law in 2013 was part of a series of moves towards greater regulatory oversight of the hedge fund industry in recent years. In our survey, we asked hedge fund managers for their views on the effect of these new regulations on the industry as well as their expectations about the impact of the AIFMD on their firm over the next 12 months, the results of which are analyzed in this extract from the Preqin Special Report: AIFMD in the Hedge Fund Industry – 2015 Update. ... »
Thu, 02/07/2015 - 15:51
A couple of years ago, the title Chief Information Security Officer, or CISO for short, was a foreign concept within the hedge fund community. The winds have changed, however, as hedge funds become increasingly targeted by cyber hackers, causing many to hire a CISO to uphold the network integrity of the firm. ... »
Mon, 29/06/2015 - 12:48
Sovereign wealth funds, though small in number and secretive in nature, wield considerable influence as investors as a result of their sizeable assets under management. This extract is taken from Preqin’s latest report which features exclusive content from the 2015 Preqin Sovereign Wealth Fund Review. ... »
Fri, 28 Aug 2015 00:00:00 GMTInvestment Banking Restructuring Analyst/Associate
Fri, 28 Aug 2015 00:00:00 GMTInvestment Banking Associate (Specialty Finance)
Fri, 28 Aug 2015 00:00:00 GMT