Hedge Fund Due Diligence Master Class
Join us for Financial Research Associates’ Hedge Fund Due Diligence Master Class, taking place March 18-19, 2013 at The Princeton Club of New York to make sure you have the knowledge and solutions needed to meet today’s complex due diligence challenges.
Key Topics include:
• Applied examples from institutional investors on their standards and expectations of fund managers
• Red flags in counterparty risk and the questions investors should be asking
• The latest on Enterprise Risk Management
• Valuable fund manager insight: What questions should investors be asking and how are managers preparing for and improving their due diligence processes?
• Best practices for valuation and underlying value: How do they differ across strategies and how are they changing?
• Strategic planning for a sustainable due diligence program: How to stay ahead of the curve and revitalize your due diligence program
• On-going monitoring and communication: How to monitor changes within the fund and the latest standards for communication between investors and managers
• Regulations: What are the latest regulatory developments and how should managers change their operational infrastructure to keep up with these developments?
• Fund governance standards and what the investor is looking for
• Investing in less liquid securities
Subscribers of Global Fund Media are entitled to a 10% discount. Mention FMP115 during registration to enjoy this offer.
For more information and to view the conference brochure, click here or contact Kathie Eberhard at 704-341-2439 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location