Join us for Financial Research Associates’ Hedge Fund Due Diligence Master Class, taking place March 18-19, 2013 at The Princeton Club of New York to make sure you have the knowledge and solutions needed to meet today’s complex due diligence challenges.
Key Topics include:
• Applied examples from institutional investors on their standards and expectations of fund managers
• Red flags in counterparty risk and the questions investors should be asking
• The latest on Enterprise Risk Management
• Valuable fund manager insight: What questions should investors be asking and how are managers preparing for and improving their due diligence processes?
• Best practices for valuation and underlying value: How do they differ across strategies and how are they changing?
• Strategic planning for a sustainable due diligence program: How to stay ahead of the curve and revitalize your due diligence program
• On-going monitoring and communication: How to monitor changes within the fund and the latest standards for communication between investors and managers
• Regulations: What are the latest regulatory developments and how should managers change their operational infrastructure to keep up with these developments?
• Fund governance standards and what the investor is looking for
• Investing in less liquid securities
Subscribers of Global Fund Media are entitled to a 10% discount. Mention FMP115 during registration to enjoy this offer.
For more information and to view the conference brochure, click here or contact Kathie Eberhard at 704-341-2439 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wed, 25/03/2015 - 11:46
The Bahamas is taking steps to raise its profile as an attractive funds centre, continuing to build out the popular SMART Fund model template to provide a range of solutions for investment managers, plus its new ICON structure designed to appeal specifically to Brazilian investment managers and advisers.... »
Fri, 27/03/2015 - 14:16
In an extract from the 2015 Preqin Investor Outlook: Alternative Assets H1 2015, results of a survey conducted in Q4 2014 reveal which strategies and regions will be targeted by private equity investors this year. ... »
Thu, 05/03/2015 - 14:15
This Special Report unveils the ways in which State Street Global Markets' Fund Connect ETF platform is bringing new levels of efficiency to the the ETF marketplace, and includes expert comment from the perspective of an AP.... »
Wed, 11/03/2015 - 16:30
Nearly double the proportion of investors view fees as a key issue in the hedge fund industry compared to last year, while performance remains the biggest concern. Investor survey results published in the Preqin Investor Outlook: Alternative Assets H1 2015 reveal the key issues facing investors in the coming year. ... »
Fri, 13/03/2015 - 16:03
Work patterns in the alternative investments space have seen a significant shift over the years —from working in the office on a computer, to collaborating remotely via mobile applications and bring your own devices (BYOD). To remain competitive, an enormous amount of data must be shared on-the-go to facilitate investment decisions, but with minimal IT oversight, this trend towards mobile could open the door for increased risk of information leakage. ... »
Tue, 31 Mar 2015 00:00:00 GMTWeb Developer
Tue, 31 Mar 2015 00:00:00 GMTSenior Sales – Leading Global Macro Policy Intelligence Provider – New York
Tue, 31 Mar 2015 00:00:00 GMT