Asia’s Only Conference & Exhibition for Gold Mining Investment, Exploration and Development
The International Gold Mining Conference 2013 Endorsed by China Gold Association, and Zhaojin Group as the official event patron, which is scheduled on 20-21 June, 2013 and will be held in Hotel Zhaojin Shunhe, Zhaoyuan city, Shandong Province, China.
We have seen an explosion of activity in gold mining industry throughout the world for recent years, which has been fuelled by a dramatic increase in the prices of gold & other precious metals. More QE policies, uncertainty of global economic outlook and higher demand from central banks & Asia market are the key driver to make the economics of gold exploration and mining extremely attractive.
China, the most active buyer of gold mine M&A deals both in domestic and abroad, which is keen to acquire additional gold assets as a strategic investment. Meanwhile, the global gold industry is also facing tough challenges to keep sustainable growth, including surged cost inputs, resource nationalism, capital project execution, infrastructure access...
The International Gold Mining Conference 2013 will invite world major & mid-tier gold miners and leading gold companies from China, countries’ government officials, active investors, and distinguished consulting firms to discuss gold mining trends, evaluate and structure investment portfolios, update the global & emerging countries’ investment opportunities, financial & capital raising strategies, M&A potentials and challenges, in-depth analyze gold & precious metals’ market outlook 2013, as well as advanced & innovative gold mining & development technologies etc.
Reasons You Will Not Miss:
1. Asia’s only conference & exhibition for gold mining investment, exploration and development
2. In-depth Analysis and Outlook of Gold & Precious Metals (Sliver, PGMs) Market 2013
3. Meet with World Major and Mid-tier Gold Miners & Leading Gold Companies from China
4. Increase Your Company’s Images by Project Show Cases and Access Active Institutional Investors from China and the Globe for Capital Rising
5. Get Access to Know Countries’ Gold & Precious Metals Mining Investment Opportunities from Canada to Indonesia (Emerging Countries)
6. Seize the Potential Business Opportunities of China’s “Going-out” Strategy for Gold Industry
7. Learn the Most Updated Gold Mine Project Plans and Building Business Partnership
8. Discuss Innovations and Developments in Gold Mining & Exploration Technology
Features of International Gold Mining Conference 2013:
• 20+ major & mid-tier gold miners from China and the world market
• 15+ project and portfolio show cases by companies all over the world
• Most active investor from banks / venture capitals/ funds / PEs…
• Government ministries form Canada, Australia to Ghana and other emerging economics
• Pre-scheduled one-on-one meetings, maximizing your networking opportunities
• On-site exhibitions & showcases of the latest solutions, technologies and services in gold mining, exploration and development
Join us with more than 200 senior executives from leading gold & precious metals mining producers & exploring companies, investors (banks, joint venture capitals, funds, PEs, resources investment companies…), government authorities, law firms and accounting firms, consulting and engineering companies, mining service and technology providers… to shape the future of gold industry together.
For more detailed information, please visit the event official website: www.goldminingconference.com
Tue, 13/10/2015 - 11:30
The managers and service providers who won this year's Hedgeweek USA Awards all demonstrated resilience and innovation in the toughest of markets, and, as our annual USA survey in this edition demonstrates, US hedge fund managers continue, in overall terms, to be more successful than their European counterparts, for reasons unravelled in the survey... »
Fri, 09/10/2015 - 09:29
In June 2015, Preqin surveyed 61 Asia-based private equity and venture capital fund managers to gain insight into their attitudes towards the fundraising environment, deals landscape and issues affecting the private equity industry as a whole. This extract from the Preqin Special Report: Asian Private Equity analyses the key findings from the survey, highlighting the overarching trends and outlook for Asian GP activity for the next 12 months. ... »
Wed, 30/09/2015 - 11:21
A rising tide of regulation is threatening to swamp US hedge funds with significant trading, distribution and reporting issues.This Hedgeweek Special Report unravels these issues, guides managers through the solutions currently available to them, and examines the challenges of running activist hedge funds, where assets have grown to USD120 billion over the past decade... »
Wed, 23/09/2015 - 09:39
With interest rates set to rise, this Hedgeweek Special Report examines the the latest tools available to fixed income investors and traders in the form of the CBOE/CBOT 10-year US Treasury Note Volatility Index (The TYVIX Index) and TYVIX futures, which give traders an effective way to hedge, gain exposure to, or trade interest rate volatility.... »
Mon, 28/09/2015 - 14:40
Distributions from private equity funds have improved greatly in recent years as managers have taken advantage of improving market conditions to realise value from remaining assets in their portfolios. This has gone some way to alleviating concerns regarding the overhang of unrealised value in ageing funds; however, the issue has not yet been fully rectified, particularly as funds raised in the boom years of 2005-2008 reach the 10-year mark. ... »