Asia’s Only Conference & Exhibition for Gold Mining Investment, Exploration and Development
The International Gold Mining Conference 2013 Endorsed by China Gold Association, and Zhaojin Group as the official event patron, which is scheduled on 20-21 June, 2013 and will be held in Hotel Zhaojin Shunhe, Zhaoyuan city, Shandong Province, China.
We have seen an explosion of activity in gold mining industry throughout the world for recent years, which has been fuelled by a dramatic increase in the prices of gold & other precious metals. More QE policies, uncertainty of global economic outlook and higher demand from central banks & Asia market are the key driver to make the economics of gold exploration and mining extremely attractive.
China, the most active buyer of gold mine M&A deals both in domestic and abroad, which is keen to acquire additional gold assets as a strategic investment. Meanwhile, the global gold industry is also facing tough challenges to keep sustainable growth, including surged cost inputs, resource nationalism, capital project execution, infrastructure access...
The International Gold Mining Conference 2013 will invite world major & mid-tier gold miners and leading gold companies from China, countries’ government officials, active investors, and distinguished consulting firms to discuss gold mining trends, evaluate and structure investment portfolios, update the global & emerging countries’ investment opportunities, financial & capital raising strategies, M&A potentials and challenges, in-depth analyze gold & precious metals’ market outlook 2013, as well as advanced & innovative gold mining & development technologies etc.
Reasons You Will Not Miss:
1. Asia’s only conference & exhibition for gold mining investment, exploration and development
2. In-depth Analysis and Outlook of Gold & Precious Metals (Sliver, PGMs) Market 2013
3. Meet with World Major and Mid-tier Gold Miners & Leading Gold Companies from China
4. Increase Your Company’s Images by Project Show Cases and Access Active Institutional Investors from China and the Globe for Capital Rising
5. Get Access to Know Countries’ Gold & Precious Metals Mining Investment Opportunities from Canada to Indonesia (Emerging Countries)
6. Seize the Potential Business Opportunities of China’s “Going-out” Strategy for Gold Industry
7. Learn the Most Updated Gold Mine Project Plans and Building Business Partnership
8. Discuss Innovations and Developments in Gold Mining & Exploration Technology
Features of International Gold Mining Conference 2013:
• 20+ major & mid-tier gold miners from China and the world market
• 15+ project and portfolio show cases by companies all over the world
• Most active investor from banks / venture capitals/ funds / PEs…
• Government ministries form Canada, Australia to Ghana and other emerging economics
• Pre-scheduled one-on-one meetings, maximizing your networking opportunities
• On-site exhibitions & showcases of the latest solutions, technologies and services in gold mining, exploration and development
Join us with more than 200 senior executives from leading gold & precious metals mining producers & exploring companies, investors (banks, joint venture capitals, funds, PEs, resources investment companies…), government authorities, law firms and accounting firms, consulting and engineering companies, mining service and technology providers… to shape the future of gold industry together.
For more detailed information, please visit the event official website: www.goldminingconference.com
Thu, 02/07/2015 - 15:51
A couple of years ago, the title Chief Information Security Officer, or CISO for short, was a foreign concept within the hedge fund community. The winds have changed, however, as hedge funds become increasingly targeted by cyber hackers, causing many to hire a CISO to uphold the network integrity of the firm. ... »
Mon, 29/06/2015 - 12:48
Sovereign wealth funds, though small in number and secretive in nature, wield considerable influence as investors as a result of their sizeable assets under management. This extract is taken from Preqin’s latest report which features exclusive content from the 2015 Preqin Sovereign Wealth Fund Review. ... »
Tue, 16/06/2015 - 09:57
Mergers and acquisitions in recent years have changed the face of hedge fund administration. Big custodial banks are likely to dominate the HFA space in years to come, forming one part of a barbell with a number of well-run, well-capitalised independent HFAs on the other end. This report examines the implications for both hedge funds and their administrators... »
Fri, 05/06/2015 - 12:06
The North American private debt industry has seen substantial growth in assets over the last decade. This extract from the Preqin Special Report: Private Debt in North America looks at the current state of private debt fundraising and funds currently in market. ... »
Wed, 27/05/2015 - 11:00
State Street Global Advisors has unveiled the results of an in-depth survey of 420 senior executives within global private and public pension plans, endowments, foundations and sovereign wealth funds, summarised in this keynote Hedgeweek Special Report... »
Tue, 07 Jul 2015 00:00:00 GMTSenior Analyst – Supply Chain Analytics – Global Manufacturing - Chicago
Tue, 07 Jul 2015 00:00:00 GMTSenior Photonics Engineer - Telecoms – Ottawa
Tue, 07 Jul 2015 00:00:00 GMT