Latin Investors Summit
Over the years, the marcus evans summit format has gained considerable prestige as the ideal method for uniting decision makers and solution providers. We maintain a high level of selectivity, opening the events to senior level executives only who are individually selected and qualified. This commitment to quality ensures a relevant and productive networking environment for all participants.
The two- or three-day agenda delivers unparalleled insight on key issues as identified by the executive community. Extensive research with industry professionals provides the foundation of every summit program ensuring that each attendee leaves the summit with relevant information that will enable them to achieve their daily business ambitions. Our distinguished speakers convey leading edge content and stimulate discussion of fundamental issues through visionary keynote presentations, real-life case studies and interactive sessions.
marcus evans Summits supply detailed advance information about all participating executives and their strategic business needs through a secure platform. A sophisticated web-based scheduling system enables delegates and providers to select one-on-one business meetings that fit their current priorities and preferences, as well as make a choice of presentations and case studies to create personalized agenda that blends educational needs and business objectives.
An integral part of the agenda is the numerous networking opportunities over luncheons, cocktail receptions, gala dinners and breaks in the event program. Interactive entertainment and leisure activities are provided to complement the busy summit agenda and allow the participants to discuss their business objectives face to face in a relaxed atmosphere.
To ensure that the Summit’s delegation is of high relevancy for the attending service providers, we methodically select and qualify potential participants. Each delegate completes an application, confirming their responsibility for the budget they control and providing details on their:
• Scope of Responsibility
• Sign-off Authority
• Assets Under Management
• Interest in Purchasing Products and Services
Delegates will include: Chief Investment Officers, Vice Presidents, Directors and Department Heads with responsibilities in the following areas:
• Alternative Investments
• Asset Management & Allocation
• Investment Strategy
• Alpha Portfolios
• Beta Portfolios
Delegates will represent the capital, asset and investment management offices as wells as subsidiaries of the following types of companies:
• Public Plan Sponsors
• Family Offices
• Financial Institutions
• Corporate Plan Sponsors
Six Reasons Why You Should Attend the Summit:
• Attend innovative summit sessions that outline tools to maximize the profitability of your company or organization
• Network with an executive, focused group of your peers to discuss and debate differentiated strategies and develop future business contacts
• Meet with leading Service Providers to gain solutions to your most pressing business challenges
• Maximize your time spent at the event by pre-selecting Keynote presentations, summit sessions, one-on-one meetings and networking activities through the Secured Summit Web site and scheduling software
• Extensive opportunities for informal peer networking throughout the weekend through day and evening leisure activities
• Documentation of presentations and information presented at the Summit via the interactive Web site
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- Partner events