For Institutional Investors, Family Offices & Heads Of Investment:....
• Hear where the latest investment trends are headed, especially during the brand new Special-Focus Forums and The Emerging Market Summit Day
• Network and connect with key fund managers, match their investment philosophies with your own during The Portfolio Manager Showcase (see pg 3 of the agenda)
• Benefit from a Free Place at MIMF* and enjoy time amongst your peers. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details
For Wealth Managers, Private & Retail Banks:
• Meet potential clients from family offices and institutional investors and hear their honest critique of the industry during The Investor ThinkTank and The Client Perspective
• Listen to your peers in the industry discuss the issues affecting buy-side representatives and ask them the questions you have always wanted to during structured networking sessions (more details below)
• Connect with the most innovative product developers in the MENA region and further afield
• Benefit from a Free Place at MIMF* Email email@example.com for details
Hear from 100 International & Regional Experts including:
Mr Abdulrahman Ahmad, Al-Shaibi, QFCA & QATAR PETROLEUM GROUP
Standard Chartered Private Bank, Kanoo Group, HSBC Global Asset Management, Tata Asset Management, Scorpio Partners, Technica International, Nehmeh Group, MLG Family Office, Arqaam Capital, Abu Dhabi Asset Management & Private Banking, ING Investment Management Middle East, Paamco, Oman Investment Fund, Advance Emerging Capital, The National Investor, NCB Capital, Mena Capital, Rasmala CBD Asset Management, SEI, GBSA, CIMB Middle East, Apache Advisors, Insight Discovery, Gulfmena Investments Ltd & Tebyan Asset Management, Qatar National Bank, AMWAL, Abu Dhabi Capital Management, Schroders, FIL Investment International, Barjeel Geojit Securities, UAE FSA, Towers Watson, Jadwa, Safa Investment Services, Reliance Capital Asset Management, Leopard Capital, Saudi Hollandi Bank, Bank Of Singapore, Murabaha Capital, Masraf Al Rayan, Insparo Asset Management, Al Khaliji Bank, Al Masah Capital, Bank Muscat, Saudi Arabian Monetary Authority, Capital Management House, Emirates NBD, Clearstream, Masraf Al Rayan Asset Management, Artio Global Investors, Qatar Investment Bank, Goldman Sachs, Qatar Insurance Company, Social 4ce, Cerulli Associates, NCB Capital, NBK Capital,Saudi Fransi Capital, Saudi Re, GLG Emerging Markets Fund, First State Stewart, AR Investment Partners, Al Masah Capital, Hedgefort Capital, Morgan Stanley, Qinvest, BBVA, Silkinvest, 4ce, Bloomberg, Credit Suisse, MSCIi, The Islamic Bank Of Asia, ACPI, Standard Chartered, Ajeej Capital, Northern Trust, Sedco Capital, Haitong International Asset Management, Shuaa Capital.
View the latest agenda here. View the full speaker line-up here.
SAVE £100 in addition to the early booking discounts available! Discount is courtesy of Global Fund Media. Register Online or Call: +44 (0) 20 7017 7200 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Quote VIP Code: FKN2345GFMWB.
We look forward to welcoming you and your colleagues to Doha.
Wed, 25/03/2015 - 10:46
The Bahamas is taking steps to raise its profile as an attractive funds centre, continuing to build out the popular SMART Fund model template to provide a range of solutions for investment managers, plus its new ICON structure designed to appeal specifically to Brazilian investment managers and advisers.... »
Fri, 27/03/2015 - 13:16
In an extract from the 2015 Preqin Investor Outlook: Alternative Assets H1 2015, results of a survey conducted in Q4 2014 reveal which strategies and regions will be targeted by private equity investors this year. ... »
Thu, 05/03/2015 - 13:15
This Special Report unveils the ways in which State Street Global Markets' Fund Connect ETF platform is bringing new levels of efficiency to the the ETF marketplace, and includes expert comment from the perspective of an AP.... »
Wed, 11/03/2015 - 15:30
Nearly double the proportion of investors view fees as a key issue in the hedge fund industry compared to last year, while performance remains the biggest concern. Investor survey results published in the Preqin Investor Outlook: Alternative Assets H1 2015 reveal the key issues facing investors in the coming year. ... »
Fri, 13/03/2015 - 15:03
Work patterns in the alternative investments space have seen a significant shift over the years —from working in the office on a computer, to collaborating remotely via mobile applications and bring your own devices (BYOD). To remain competitive, an enormous amount of data must be shared on-the-go to facilitate investment decisions, but with minimal IT oversight, this trend towards mobile could open the door for increased risk of information leakage. ... »