Beacon Events is pleased to announce the Myanmar Investment Summit Hong Kong 2013, to be held on the 14-15 May 2013 in Hong Kong.
Myanmar is receiving a phenomenal amount of interest from foreign investors, and the recent finalisation of the foreign investment law, further easing of sanctions and economic reform, means that investors are considering investment opportunities now more than ever.
Key opportunities for investors include:
• Accessing over 60 million potential customers in Myanmar's lucrative consumer market
• Investing in Myanmar's infrastructure projects key to the country's growth
• Development of the local banking sector and capital markets
• Myanmar's dire need for new property: office space, residential, and shopping centers
• Capitalising on the rise of oil & gas, mining and agriculture opportunities in Myanmar
• Myanmar as the next manufacturing hub of Asia
• Investment into the growing tourism and hotels sector of Myanmar
300+ senior executives from the Myanmar government, Myanmar-related and multinational companies, real estate professionals, major infrastructure companies, leading banks, financiers and professional services companies, in additional to fund, portfolio, asset management and private equity advisors, as well as institutional and private investors will converge under one roof on 14-15 May in Hong Kong to explore investment opportunities in Asia’s last frontier market.
Confirm your attendance with them now by visiting the website or email us at info@BeaconEvents.com.
Mon, 19/12/2016 - 09:35
Wed, 18/01/2017 - 09:12
Tue, 10/01/2017 - 12:28
Thu, 22/12/2016 - 10:55
Tue, 06/12/2016 - 10:17
Mon, 12/12/2016 - 10:24
Tue, 29/11/2016 - 13:22