EBCG’s 2nd Annual Private banking conference Serving the Needs of the Wealthy in CEE, SEE & CIS will bring together the most respected private banks and leading wealth managers to discuss actual trends and challenges which professionals are facing these days. The event is filled with keynote presentations, hot topics and insightful panel discussions which provide an interactive and highly practical guide for all industry peers.
What You do not Want to Miss from the Serving The Needs of The Wealthy:
1. Discussions about regulatory changes happening in Europe and beyond
2. Insightful presentations into new commercial strategies for the region
3. Strategies how top companies and industry leaders are improving their portfolio of services
4. Latest improvements to quality of services and added value for customers
5. Experiences with performance levels enhancement, elevating leadership impact & accelerating business results
6. Updates on wealthy clients' interests, alternative investments and philanthropy trends
The Private banking conference is a not to be missed event for all experts providing private banking services in the region of Central and Eastern Europe. This meeting provides a unique opportunity to gain valuable first-hand information and the opportunity to meet and network with industry peers.
What Distinguishes This Event From Others?
• Best in Class: 15+ Awarded Speakers (by Euromoney survey)
• Focused Brainstorming Circles for Interactive Discussions
• Networking "Czech Style" Dinner
• Your Favorite Networking Coffee Breaks
Thu, 02/07/2015 - 15:51
A couple of years ago, the title Chief Information Security Officer, or CISO for short, was a foreign concept within the hedge fund community. The winds have changed, however, as hedge funds become increasingly targeted by cyber hackers, causing many to hire a CISO to uphold the network integrity of the firm. ... »
Mon, 29/06/2015 - 12:48
Sovereign wealth funds, though small in number and secretive in nature, wield considerable influence as investors as a result of their sizeable assets under management. This extract is taken from Preqin’s latest report which features exclusive content from the 2015 Preqin Sovereign Wealth Fund Review. ... »
Tue, 16/06/2015 - 09:57
Mergers and acquisitions in recent years have changed the face of hedge fund administration. Big custodial banks are likely to dominate the HFA space in years to come, forming one part of a barbell with a number of well-run, well-capitalised independent HFAs on the other end. This report examines the implications for both hedge funds and their administrators... »
Fri, 05/06/2015 - 12:06
The North American private debt industry has seen substantial growth in assets over the last decade. This extract from the Preqin Special Report: Private Debt in North America looks at the current state of private debt fundraising and funds currently in market. ... »
Wed, 27/05/2015 - 11:00
State Street Global Advisors has unveiled the results of an in-depth survey of 420 senior executives within global private and public pension plans, endowments, foundations and sovereign wealth funds, summarised in this keynote Hedgeweek Special Report... »