Private banking in CEE, SEE & CIS
EBCG’s 2nd Annual Private banking conference Serving the Needs of the Wealthy in CEE, SEE & CIS will bring together the most respected private banks and leading wealth managers to discuss actual trends and challenges which professionals are facing these days. The event is filled with keynote presentations, hot topics and insightful panel discussions which provide an interactive and highly practical guide for all industry peers.
What You do not Want to Miss from the Serving The Needs of The Wealthy:
1. Discussions about regulatory changes happening in Europe and beyond
2. Insightful presentations into new commercial strategies for the region
3. Strategies how top companies and industry leaders are improving their portfolio of services
4. Latest improvements to quality of services and added value for customers
5. Experiences with performance levels enhancement, elevating leadership impact & accelerating business results
6. Updates on wealthy clients' interests, alternative investments and philanthropy trends
The Private banking conference is a not to be missed event for all experts providing private banking services in the region of Central and Eastern Europe. This meeting provides a unique opportunity to gain valuable first-hand information and the opportunity to meet and network with industry peers.
What Distinguishes This Event From Others?
• Best in Class: 15+ Awarded Speakers (by Euromoney survey)
• Focused Brainstorming Circles for Interactive Discussions
• Networking "Czech Style" Dinner
• Your Favorite Networking Coffee Breaks
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- Partner events