EBCG’s 2nd Annual Private banking conference Serving the Needs of the Wealthy in CEE, SEE & CIS will bring together the most respected private banks and leading wealth managers to discuss actual trends and challenges which professionals are facing these days. The event is filled with keynote presentations, hot topics and insightful panel discussions which provide an interactive and highly practical guide for all industry peers.
What You do not Want to Miss from the Serving The Needs of The Wealthy:
1. Discussions about regulatory changes happening in Europe and beyond
2. Insightful presentations into new commercial strategies for the region
3. Strategies how top companies and industry leaders are improving their portfolio of services
4. Latest improvements to quality of services and added value for customers
5. Experiences with performance levels enhancement, elevating leadership impact & accelerating business results
6. Updates on wealthy clients' interests, alternative investments and philanthropy trends
The Private banking conference is a not to be missed event for all experts providing private banking services in the region of Central and Eastern Europe. This meeting provides a unique opportunity to gain valuable first-hand information and the opportunity to meet and network with industry peers.
What Distinguishes This Event From Others?
• Best in Class: 15+ Awarded Speakers (by Euromoney survey)
• Focused Brainstorming Circles for Interactive Discussions
• Networking "Czech Style" Dinner
• Your Favorite Networking Coffee Breaks
Tue, 24/02/2015 - 19:14
New regulations are allowing hedge fund managers and institutional investors to take advantage of fresh opportunities in the Swiss market, from innovative new fund platforms to new fund strategies and structures that provide significant portfolio diversification opportunities... »
Thu, 19/02/2015 - 16:18
The attraction of incubator platforms has increased noticeably in recent years. New hedge funds face a Sisyphus-like task getting up and running as global regulation and compliance pushes costs up, whilst investors simultaneously expect to see institutional quality operations in place from day one. ... »
Thu, 19/02/2015 - 18:04
Read how managers seeking to distribute in Europe can appoint a third party AIFM (or ManCo), and the fund distribution benefits this can bring, both for new fund launches and redomiciled funds... »
Tue, 17/02/2015 - 06:00
Healthcare costs continue to spiral out of control and yet still achieve relatively poor outcomes, says Richard A Kimball Jr (pictured), CEO of HEXL… ... »
Tue, 10/02/2015 - 08:01
Just 20 years ago, exchange-traded funds (ETFs) were novelties. Now, after two decades of explosive growth, they are firmly entrenched in the asset management landscape. Total US-listed ETF assets reached a record-setting USD2.0 trillion at the end of 2014, up from USD1.7 trillion a year earlier, and inflows totaled USD244 billion for the year. European ETFs also saw record flows in 2014; they attracted USD61.4 billion in new assets, more than three times the 2013 total. ... »