EBCG’s 2nd Annual Private banking conference Serving the Needs of the Wealthy in CEE, SEE & CIS will bring together the most respected private banks and leading wealth managers to discuss actual trends and challenges which professionals are facing these days. The event is filled with keynote presentations, hot topics and insightful panel discussions which provide an interactive and highly practical guide for all industry peers.
What You do not Want to Miss from the Serving The Needs of The Wealthy:
1. Discussions about regulatory changes happening in Europe and beyond
2. Insightful presentations into new commercial strategies for the region
3. Strategies how top companies and industry leaders are improving their portfolio of services
4. Latest improvements to quality of services and added value for customers
5. Experiences with performance levels enhancement, elevating leadership impact & accelerating business results
6. Updates on wealthy clients' interests, alternative investments and philanthropy trends
The Private banking conference is a not to be missed event for all experts providing private banking services in the region of Central and Eastern Europe. This meeting provides a unique opportunity to gain valuable first-hand information and the opportunity to meet and network with industry peers.
What Distinguishes This Event From Others?
• Best in Class: 15+ Awarded Speakers (by Euromoney survey)
• Focused Brainstorming Circles for Interactive Discussions
• Networking "Czech Style" Dinner
• Your Favorite Networking Coffee Breaks
Fri, 19/12/2014 - 10:24
With service providers reporting growth in hybrid funds, funds for single investors and bespoke managed accounts, this report examines the regulations and new services being developed in Cayman to tackle the fast-changing offshore funds market... »
Fri, 19/12/2014 - 09:11
Voting for the 6th edition of the Hedgeweek Global Awards is now open. The Awards will be presented at a lunch ceremony to be held in London. ... »
Tue, 09/12/2014 - 09:58
Read how managed accounts platforms are now catering to a wide spectrum of investor needs, from straightforward commingled funds to sophisticated infrastructure solutions for the largest institutional investors. And the rise of liquid alternatives means that onshore funds - UCITS, AIFs and '40 Act funds - are becoming just as popular as offshore funds... »
Thu, 11/12/2014 - 11:31
Global assets under management* of the private real estate industry have reached USD742bn, an all-time high for the industry, and up from USD697bn as of the end of 2013. Preqin’s Andrew Moylan takes a look at the latest stats on the industry. ... »
Fri, 28/11/2014 - 12:01
In this report S&P Capital IQ examines how credit events can impact on the price of equities. The results are compelling. The report looks at the relationship between credit indicators and equity back-tested returns. ... »