Financial Research Associates’ Private Equity Operations and Compliance Forum has been dedicated to helping CFOs, CCOs and other senior-level fund executives come away with useful, cutting-edge strategies that promote optimum efficiency.
Subscribers of Global Fund Media are eligible for a 10% discount with Code FMP115.
Top Reasons to Attend:
• Get the brass-tacks on all of the major back and middle office issues facing PE funds in one succinct scoop!
• Avoid severe compliance and regulatory hurdles by fully understanding every major regulation that’s coming down the pike
• Strategize a tremendously effective tax plan by learning about forthcoming legislative developments and innovative structuring considerations that will bolster efficiency
• Perfect your marketing and fundraising strategies to align with today’s opportunities and trends
• Understand precisely what you need to do to comply with the AIFMD and how it will affect your fund’s operations
• Learn how to adapt your fund to the ever-changing LP terms and conditions
• Hear how some funds are creatively allocating expenses and management fees
• Network with a diverse range of peers and learn how they’re dealing with the countless issues facing the private equity industry
• Earn 14 CPE and CLE credits
Click here to view the conference brochure www.frallc.com/pdf/B887.pdf
Global Fund Media subscribers are eligible for a 10% registration discount. Mention Code FMP115 during registration to enjoy this offer.
For more information and to register, contact Kathie Eberhard at 704-341-2439 or email@example.com
Thu, 16/02/2017 - 08:27
Fri, 17/02/2017 - 12:39
Mon, 06/02/2017 - 10:29
Wed, 08/02/2017 - 13:15
Mon, 19/12/2016 - 09:35
Wed, 18/01/2017 - 09:12