The event is designed to be of substantial value to investors, financiers and cleantech companies of all stages of maturity, from early stage organisations looking to access funding and strategic and other support, to established businesses looking to reach infrastructure finance and major corporate and government customers. The whole event includes:
1. An exhibition of clean technology solutions
2. Cleantech Developers Conference, with a programme including a keynote and panel session headed by Julie Meyer of Ariadne Capital and Entrepreneur Country, the latest on the Green Deal, all the current grants, Carbon Trust Entrepreneur Fast Track, funding solutions for both the technology development stage and the early commercialisation phase, the very popular session on how to access a wide range of industry sectors effectively with your cleantech solution, and the new concept of crowd funding.
3. Cleantech Growth Company Conference, with an exciting new programme covering project finance and the Green Investment Bank, Business Growth Fund, alternative funding models for established businesses, M&A activity, the new energy market, the resource sector of the future, the economic impact of emission reductions to 2050 targets and presentations from CEOs of AIM-listed companies on how they have raised finance on the market and built their business.
4. Opportunity for cleantech companies to request pre-arranged one-to-one meetings with a range of investors, financiers and advisers.
5. Isle of Man breakfast event, which includes a free breakfast if you register for this in advance.
6. A variety of workshops, clinics and walk-in surgeries, including a demonstration of the free Autodesk engineering design software and a workshop run by Sauce Consultancy for local authority waste specialists looking at how to manage municipal and business waste streams to achieve zero waste to landfill and resource optimisation.
7. Sustainability Directors Conference which will be for Energy, Waste, CSR, Sustainability, Facilities and Environmental Managers and Directors of corporates and other major adopters of cleantech solutions.
Wed, 27/05/2015 - 11:00
State Street Global Advisors has unveiled the results of an in-depth survey of 420 senior executives within global private and public pension plans, endowments, foundations and sovereign wealth funds, summarised in this keynote Hedgeweek Special Report... »
Tue, 19/05/2015 - 11:00
This keynote Hedgeweek Special Report surveys the key technology products and software solutions available to hedge funds,, and drills down into each one through interviews and analysis to summarise their benefits to COOs, CTOs and CFOs at hedge funds... »
Mon, 01/06/2015 - 16:54
Voting for the 5th edition of the Hedgeweek USA Awards, which recognise excellence among hedge fund managers and service providers around the world, is now open. ... »
Thu, 07/05/2015 - 09:37
Cybersecurity issues have existed as long as the internet. What seems to have changed in the last 18 months is not only that the nature of the breaches has become more sophisticated, but also the fact that hedge funds have become a much bigger target. ... »
Mon, 13/04/2015 - 11:30
Investing in commodities can yield handsome returns, but investors need to focus sharply on timing and diversify their portfolios away from traditional safe havens and into sectors such as agriculturals and products such as ETFs. As one expert reveals in this special report, "Gold is not the only yellow commodity one should have in their portfolio"... »