The event is designed to be of substantial value to investors, financiers and cleantech companies of all stages of maturity, from early stage organisations looking to access funding and strategic and other support, to established businesses looking to reach infrastructure finance and major corporate and government customers. The whole event includes:
1. An exhibition of clean technology solutions
2. Cleantech Developers Conference, with a programme including a keynote and panel session headed by Julie Meyer of Ariadne Capital and Entrepreneur Country, the latest on the Green Deal, all the current grants, Carbon Trust Entrepreneur Fast Track, funding solutions for both the technology development stage and the early commercialisation phase, the very popular session on how to access a wide range of industry sectors effectively with your cleantech solution, and the new concept of crowd funding.
3. Cleantech Growth Company Conference, with an exciting new programme covering project finance and the Green Investment Bank, Business Growth Fund, alternative funding models for established businesses, M&A activity, the new energy market, the resource sector of the future, the economic impact of emission reductions to 2050 targets and presentations from CEOs of AIM-listed companies on how they have raised finance on the market and built their business.
4. Opportunity for cleantech companies to request pre-arranged one-to-one meetings with a range of investors, financiers and advisers.
5. Isle of Man breakfast event, which includes a free breakfast if you register for this in advance.
6. A variety of workshops, clinics and walk-in surgeries, including a demonstration of the free Autodesk engineering design software and a workshop run by Sauce Consultancy for local authority waste specialists looking at how to manage municipal and business waste streams to achieve zero waste to landfill and resource optimisation.
7. Sustainability Directors Conference which will be for Energy, Waste, CSR, Sustainability, Facilities and Environmental Managers and Directors of corporates and other major adopters of cleantech solutions.
Wed, 25/03/2015 - 11:46
The Bahamas is taking steps to raise its profile as an attractive funds centre, continuing to build out the popular SMART Fund model template to provide a range of solutions for investment managers, plus its new ICON structure designed to appeal specifically to Brazilian investment managers and advisers.... »
Fri, 27/03/2015 - 14:16
In an extract from the 2015 Preqin Investor Outlook: Alternative Assets H1 2015, results of a survey conducted in Q4 2014 reveal which strategies and regions will be targeted by private equity investors this year. ... »
Thu, 05/03/2015 - 14:15
This Special Report unveils the ways in which State Street Global Markets' Fund Connect ETF platform is bringing new levels of efficiency to the the ETF marketplace, and includes expert comment from the perspective of an AP.... »
Wed, 11/03/2015 - 16:30
Nearly double the proportion of investors view fees as a key issue in the hedge fund industry compared to last year, while performance remains the biggest concern. Investor survey results published in the Preqin Investor Outlook: Alternative Assets H1 2015 reveal the key issues facing investors in the coming year. ... »
Fri, 13/03/2015 - 16:03
Work patterns in the alternative investments space have seen a significant shift over the years —from working in the office on a computer, to collaborating remotely via mobile applications and bring your own devices (BYOD). To remain competitive, an enormous amount of data must be shared on-the-go to facilitate investment decisions, but with minimal IT oversight, this trend towards mobile could open the door for increased risk of information leakage. ... »
Tue, 31 Mar 2015 00:00:00 GMTWeb Developer
Tue, 31 Mar 2015 00:00:00 GMTSenior Sales – Leading Global Macro Policy Intelligence Provider – New York
Tue, 31 Mar 2015 00:00:00 GMT