The event is designed to be of substantial value to investors, financiers and cleantech companies of all stages of maturity, from early stage organisations looking to access funding and strategic and other support, to established businesses looking to reach infrastructure finance and major corporate and government customers. The whole event includes:
1. An exhibition of clean technology solutions
2. Cleantech Developers Conference, with a programme including a keynote and panel session headed by Julie Meyer of Ariadne Capital and Entrepreneur Country, the latest on the Green Deal, all the current grants, Carbon Trust Entrepreneur Fast Track, funding solutions for both the technology development stage and the early commercialisation phase, the very popular session on how to access a wide range of industry sectors effectively with your cleantech solution, and the new concept of crowd funding.
3. Cleantech Growth Company Conference, with an exciting new programme covering project finance and the Green Investment Bank, Business Growth Fund, alternative funding models for established businesses, M&A activity, the new energy market, the resource sector of the future, the economic impact of emission reductions to 2050 targets and presentations from CEOs of AIM-listed companies on how they have raised finance on the market and built their business.
4. Opportunity for cleantech companies to request pre-arranged one-to-one meetings with a range of investors, financiers and advisers.
5. Isle of Man breakfast event, which includes a free breakfast if you register for this in advance.
6. A variety of workshops, clinics and walk-in surgeries, including a demonstration of the free Autodesk engineering design software and a workshop run by Sauce Consultancy for local authority waste specialists looking at how to manage municipal and business waste streams to achieve zero waste to landfill and resource optimisation.
7. Sustainability Directors Conference which will be for Energy, Waste, CSR, Sustainability, Facilities and Environmental Managers and Directors of corporates and other major adopters of cleantech solutions.
Fri, 19/12/2014 - 10:24
With service providers reporting growth in hybrid funds, funds for single investors and bespoke managed accounts, this report examines the regulations and new services being developed in Cayman to tackle the fast-changing offshore funds market... »
Fri, 19/12/2014 - 09:11
Voting for the 6th edition of the Hedgeweek Global Awards is now open. The Awards will be presented at a lunch ceremony to be held in London. ... »
Tue, 09/12/2014 - 09:58
Read how managed accounts platforms are now catering to a wide spectrum of investor needs, from straightforward commingled funds to sophisticated infrastructure solutions for the largest institutional investors. And the rise of liquid alternatives means that onshore funds - UCITS, AIFs and '40 Act funds - are becoming just as popular as offshore funds... »
Thu, 11/12/2014 - 11:31
Global assets under management* of the private real estate industry have reached USD742bn, an all-time high for the industry, and up from USD697bn as of the end of 2013. Preqin’s Andrew Moylan takes a look at the latest stats on the industry. ... »
Fri, 28/11/2014 - 12:01
In this report S&P Capital IQ examines how credit events can impact on the price of equities. The results are compelling. The report looks at the relationship between credit indicators and equity back-tested returns. ... »
Thu, 25 Dec 2014 00:00:00 GMTVolatility Quant – Equity Derivatives – US Hedge Fund
Thu, 25 Dec 2014 00:00:00 GMTGroup Operational Risk Management, Vice President | Investment Banking
Thu, 25 Dec 2014 00:00:00 GMT