The event is designed to be of substantial value to investors, financiers and cleantech companies of all stages of maturity, from early stage organisations looking to access funding and strategic and other support, to established businesses looking to reach infrastructure finance and major corporate and government customers. The whole event includes:
1. An exhibition of clean technology solutions
2. Cleantech Developers Conference, with a programme including a keynote and panel session headed by Julie Meyer of Ariadne Capital and Entrepreneur Country, the latest on the Green Deal, all the current grants, Carbon Trust Entrepreneur Fast Track, funding solutions for both the technology development stage and the early commercialisation phase, the very popular session on how to access a wide range of industry sectors effectively with your cleantech solution, and the new concept of crowd funding.
3. Cleantech Growth Company Conference, with an exciting new programme covering project finance and the Green Investment Bank, Business Growth Fund, alternative funding models for established businesses, M&A activity, the new energy market, the resource sector of the future, the economic impact of emission reductions to 2050 targets and presentations from CEOs of AIM-listed companies on how they have raised finance on the market and built their business.
4. Opportunity for cleantech companies to request pre-arranged one-to-one meetings with a range of investors, financiers and advisers.
5. Isle of Man breakfast event, which includes a free breakfast if you register for this in advance.
6. A variety of workshops, clinics and walk-in surgeries, including a demonstration of the free Autodesk engineering design software and a workshop run by Sauce Consultancy for local authority waste specialists looking at how to manage municipal and business waste streams to achieve zero waste to landfill and resource optimisation.
7. Sustainability Directors Conference which will be for Energy, Waste, CSR, Sustainability, Facilities and Environmental Managers and Directors of corporates and other major adopters of cleantech solutions.
Mon, 13/04/2015 - 11:30
Investing in commodities can yield handsome returns, but investors need to focus sharply on timing and diversify their portfolios away from traditional safe havens and into sectors such as agriculturals and products such as ETFs. As one expert reveals in this special report, "Gold is not the only yellow commodity one should have in their portfolio"... »
Wed, 15/04/2015 - 13:05
In an extract from the Preqin Special Report: Asia-Pacific Hedge Funds, we provide an overview of the industry in Asia-Pacific, covering assets under management as well as key locations, strategies, fund structures and more. ... »
Tue, 14/04/2015 - 12:14
Assets under management for sovereign wealth funds globally reach USD6.31tn as of March 2015, increasing by more than USD900bn over the past 18 months. This information has been revealed in the 2015 Preqin Sovereign Wealth Fund Review, a comprehensive guide to these influential investors. ... »
Tue, 07/04/2015 - 09:57
Read the complete list of Winners and profiles at the sixth edition of the Hedgeweek Awards, presented in London's Mayfair and sponsored by Morgan Stanley, which brought together the leading names in the global hedge funds industry to celebrate the achievements of the best performing managers and service providers in 2014... »
Wed, 01/04/2015 - 09:12
As revealed in this Hedgeweek Special Report sponsored by eVestment, the data, analytics and market intelligence provider to the institutional investment community, experts agree that investing in hedge funds represents a good way for institutions to access manager skill, which is key in constructing a diversified portfolio to achieve risk and return targets. ... »