Sub-Advised Funds Forum
Network with some of the industry’s most recognized decision makers and come away with a wealth of insight to help you gain a competitive edge.
Subscribers of Global Fund Media are entitled to a 10% discount. Mention FMP115 during registration to enjoy this offer.
This forum will bring together money managers, wholesalers and distributors from banks, brokerage firms, insurance companies, mutual funds and institutional investment managers to discuss and exchange critical information, ideas and insights in this lucrative market segment.
Top Reasons to Attend:
• Gain insight on how to maximize the success of a relationship between an advisor and sub-advisor
• Get a relevant outlook on the future of the sub-advisory industry by hearing up-to-date research findings and data
• Understand the new trends in asset allocation and learn how to effectively fine-tune and reshape your strategies accordingly
• Investigate key factors impacting the prosperity of sub-advisor relationships in this challenging market
• Expand your horizons by learning about new distribution channels that are opening up for sub-advisory
• Position yourself for success by truly understanding key due diligence and advisor selection criteria
• Receive insight on how to potentially tap into the vastly growing retirement space
• Evaluate the use of some of the industry’s most alluring alternative products and find out how they can enhance fund viability
• Find out what products and strategies VAs are finding to be appealing in this shifting landscape
• Learn about the potential lucrative opportunities in the insurance industry’s general accounts assets
• Network with some of the industry’s top players and decision-makers!!!
For more information, view the conference brochure or contact Kathie Eberhard at 704-341-2439
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- Partner events