Network with some of the industry’s most recognized decision makers and come away with a wealth of insight to help you gain a competitive edge.
Subscribers of Global Fund Media are entitled to a 10% discount. Mention FMP115 during registration to enjoy this offer.
This forum will bring together money managers, wholesalers and distributors from banks, brokerage firms, insurance companies, mutual funds and institutional investment managers to discuss and exchange critical information, ideas and insights in this lucrative market segment.
Top Reasons to Attend:
• Gain insight on how to maximize the success of a relationship between an advisor and sub-advisor
• Get a relevant outlook on the future of the sub-advisory industry by hearing up-to-date research findings and data
• Understand the new trends in asset allocation and learn how to effectively fine-tune and reshape your strategies accordingly
• Investigate key factors impacting the prosperity of sub-advisor relationships in this challenging market
• Expand your horizons by learning about new distribution channels that are opening up for sub-advisory
• Position yourself for success by truly understanding key due diligence and advisor selection criteria
• Receive insight on how to potentially tap into the vastly growing retirement space
• Evaluate the use of some of the industry’s most alluring alternative products and find out how they can enhance fund viability
• Find out what products and strategies VAs are finding to be appealing in this shifting landscape
• Learn about the potential lucrative opportunities in the insurance industry’s general accounts assets
• Network with some of the industry’s top players and decision-makers!!!
For more information, view the conference brochure or contact Kathie Eberhard at 704-341-2439
Tue, 24/02/2015 - 19:14
New regulations are allowing hedge fund managers and institutional investors to take advantage of fresh opportunities in the Swiss market, from innovative new fund platforms to new fund strategies and structures that provide significant portfolio diversification opportunities... »
Thu, 19/02/2015 - 16:18
The attraction of incubator platforms has increased noticeably in recent years. New hedge funds face a Sisyphus-like task getting up and running as global regulation and compliance pushes costs up, whilst investors simultaneously expect to see institutional quality operations in place from day one. ... »
Thu, 19/02/2015 - 18:04
Read how managers seeking to distribute in Europe can appoint a third party AIFM (or ManCo), and the fund distribution benefits this can bring, both for new fund launches and redomiciled funds... »
Tue, 17/02/2015 - 06:00
Healthcare costs continue to spiral out of control and yet still achieve relatively poor outcomes, says Richard A Kimball Jr (pictured), CEO of HEXL… ... »
Tue, 10/02/2015 - 08:01
Just 20 years ago, exchange-traded funds (ETFs) were novelties. Now, after two decades of explosive growth, they are firmly entrenched in the asset management landscape. Total US-listed ETF assets reached a record-setting USD2.0 trillion at the end of 2014, up from USD1.7 trillion a year earlier, and inflows totaled USD244 billion for the year. European ETFs also saw record flows in 2014; they attracted USD61.4 billion in new assets, more than three times the 2013 total. ... »