Network with some of the industry’s most recognized decision makers and come away with a wealth of insight to help you gain a competitive edge.
Subscribers of Global Fund Media are entitled to a 10% discount. Mention FMP115 during registration to enjoy this offer.
This forum will bring together money managers, wholesalers and distributors from banks, brokerage firms, insurance companies, mutual funds and institutional investment managers to discuss and exchange critical information, ideas and insights in this lucrative market segment.
Top Reasons to Attend:
• Gain insight on how to maximize the success of a relationship between an advisor and sub-advisor
• Get a relevant outlook on the future of the sub-advisory industry by hearing up-to-date research findings and data
• Understand the new trends in asset allocation and learn how to effectively fine-tune and reshape your strategies accordingly
• Investigate key factors impacting the prosperity of sub-advisor relationships in this challenging market
• Expand your horizons by learning about new distribution channels that are opening up for sub-advisory
• Position yourself for success by truly understanding key due diligence and advisor selection criteria
• Receive insight on how to potentially tap into the vastly growing retirement space
• Evaluate the use of some of the industry’s most alluring alternative products and find out how they can enhance fund viability
• Find out what products and strategies VAs are finding to be appealing in this shifting landscape
• Learn about the potential lucrative opportunities in the insurance industry’s general accounts assets
• Network with some of the industry’s top players and decision-makers!!!
For more information, view the conference brochure or contact Kathie Eberhard at 704-341-2439
Wed, 22/07/2015 - 19:52
The introduction of the Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive (AIFMD) into European law in 2013 was part of a series of moves towards greater regulatory oversight of the hedge fund industry in recent years. In our survey, we asked hedge fund managers for their views on the effect of these new regulations on the industry as well as their expectations about the impact of the AIFMD on their firm over the next 12 months, the results of which are analyzed in this extract from the Preqin Special Report: AIFMD in the Hedge Fund Industry – 2015 Update. ... »
Thu, 02/07/2015 - 15:51
A couple of years ago, the title Chief Information Security Officer, or CISO for short, was a foreign concept within the hedge fund community. The winds have changed, however, as hedge funds become increasingly targeted by cyber hackers, causing many to hire a CISO to uphold the network integrity of the firm. ... »
Mon, 29/06/2015 - 12:48
Sovereign wealth funds, though small in number and secretive in nature, wield considerable influence as investors as a result of their sizeable assets under management. This extract is taken from Preqin’s latest report which features exclusive content from the 2015 Preqin Sovereign Wealth Fund Review. ... »
Tue, 16/06/2015 - 09:57
Mergers and acquisitions in recent years have changed the face of hedge fund administration. Big custodial banks are likely to dominate the HFA space in years to come, forming one part of a barbell with a number of well-run, well-capitalised independent HFAs on the other end. This report examines the implications for both hedge funds and their administrators... »
Fri, 05/06/2015 - 12:06
The North American private debt industry has seen substantial growth in assets over the last decade. This extract from the Preqin Special Report: Private Debt in North America looks at the current state of private debt fundraising and funds currently in market. ... »