Swiss Private Equity Conference is a unique occasion to meet with influential keynote speakers, participate in enriching panel discussions and create valuable networking opportunities. Each of the previous years’ editions have had more than 200 professionals attending, such as top-tier LPs, GPs, Private Equity Management companies, Funds, VCs, Wealth Managers and executives from different kinds of sectors.
- Tim Jenkinson, Professor (University of Oxford)
- Michael Wand, Managing Director (Carlyle)
- Steffen Pauls, Managing Director (KKR)
- Martin Dunnett, Managing Director (Warburg Pincus)
- Sven Lidén, Managing Director & CEO (Adveq Management)
- Henry Jackson, Managing Director & CEO (OpCapita)
- André Aubert, Partner (LGT Capital Partners)
- Philip Viergutz, Principal (Alpinvest Partners)
… and many more.
For more information contact email@example.com
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- Partner events