TradeTech West 2013 will examine the evolution of the trading desk and explore the untapped avenues which have proven to be key to value creation and diversification of the investment capabilities. Although you might say that taking time off of your desk is inefficient - there's a considerable difference between taking time off and taking time off the desk. When you take time off, you come back with pictures of Bermuda. When you take time off the desk for TradeTech, you come back invigorated with ideas to improve the profitability of your desk.
What is New at TradeTech West 2013:
• At TradeTech West 2013 we have a completely new cross asset focus that includes insight around fixed income, futures, options and FX markets!
• The TradeTech West program features special keynote addresses from Microsoft’s Senior UX Design Lead, Manuel Lima and Liquidnet's CEO and founder, Seth Merrin.
• 2013 is the very first year the TradeTech Architecture Summit will run on the West Coast.
• We are proud to announce that 78% of presenters,panelists, and moderators at TradeTech West 2013 are entirely new to the event.
Why TradeTech West Is A Must Attend Event
• The cross-asset speaking faculty features industry-leading experts to give you unparalled vision into how the different buy-side firms are generating alpha in 2013 and beyond.
• The open format of TradeTech West features interactive roundtable discussions that provide ample amounts of networking and unmatched benchmarking opportunities.
• The different session tracks ensure you get targeted, granular insight in order to maximize your time away from the office.
• The 1-day TradeTech Architecture Summit will provide you with progressive, forward-thinking dialogues and insights from leading buy-side and technology firms.
• TradeTech West is the largest gathering of West Coast buy-side traders provides a tremendous opportunity to benchmark your progress and performance against the rest of the industry.
Thu, 16/06/2016 - 10:39
Tue, 14/06/2016 - 12:58
Thu, 09/06/2016 - 11:31
Mon, 13/06/2016 - 14:12
Tue, 24/05/2016 - 11:50
Mon, 16/05/2016 - 12:00
Mon, 13/06/2016 - 14:42
Fri, 27/05/2016 - 08:40