TradeTech West 2013 will examine the evolution of the trading desk and explore the untapped avenues which have proven to be key to value creation and diversification of the investment capabilities. Although you might say that taking time off of your desk is inefficient - there's a considerable difference between taking time off and taking time off the desk. When you take time off, you come back with pictures of Bermuda. When you take time off the desk for TradeTech, you come back invigorated with ideas to improve the profitability of your desk.
What is New at TradeTech West 2013:
• At TradeTech West 2013 we have a completely new cross asset focus that includes insight around fixed income, futures, options and FX markets!
• The TradeTech West program features special keynote addresses from Microsoft’s Senior UX Design Lead, Manuel Lima and Liquidnet's CEO and founder, Seth Merrin.
• 2013 is the very first year the TradeTech Architecture Summit will run on the West Coast.
• We are proud to announce that 78% of presenters,panelists, and moderators at TradeTech West 2013 are entirely new to the event.
Why TradeTech West Is A Must Attend Event
• The cross-asset speaking faculty features industry-leading experts to give you unparalled vision into how the different buy-side firms are generating alpha in 2013 and beyond.
• The open format of TradeTech West features interactive roundtable discussions that provide ample amounts of networking and unmatched benchmarking opportunities.
• The different session tracks ensure you get targeted, granular insight in order to maximize your time away from the office.
• The 1-day TradeTech Architecture Summit will provide you with progressive, forward-thinking dialogues and insights from leading buy-side and technology firms.
• TradeTech West is the largest gathering of West Coast buy-side traders provides a tremendous opportunity to benchmark your progress and performance against the rest of the industry.
Fri, 19/12/2014 - 10:24
With service providers reporting growth in hybrid funds, funds for single investors and bespoke managed accounts, this report examines the regulations and new services being developed in Cayman to tackle the fast-changing offshore funds market... »
Fri, 19/12/2014 - 09:11
Voting for the 6th edition of the Hedgeweek Global Awards is now open. The Awards will be presented at a lunch ceremony to be held in London. ... »
Tue, 09/12/2014 - 09:58
Read how managed accounts platforms are now catering to a wide spectrum of investor needs, from straightforward commingled funds to sophisticated infrastructure solutions for the largest institutional investors. And the rise of liquid alternatives means that onshore funds - UCITS, AIFs and '40 Act funds - are becoming just as popular as offshore funds... »
Thu, 11/12/2014 - 11:31
Global assets under management* of the private real estate industry have reached USD742bn, an all-time high for the industry, and up from USD697bn as of the end of 2013. Preqin’s Andrew Moylan takes a look at the latest stats on the industry. ... »
Fri, 28/11/2014 - 12:01
In this report S&P Capital IQ examines how credit events can impact on the price of equities. The results are compelling. The report looks at the relationship between credit indicators and equity back-tested returns. ... »
Sat, 20 Dec 2014 00:00:00 GMTEntry Level Financial Software Developer
Sat, 20 Dec 2014 00:00:00 GMTC#.NET Developer – Quantitative Risk, Fixed Income
Sat, 20 Dec 2014 00:00:00 GMT