Navigating the American Carbon World (NACW) is the largest and most comprehensive gathering for information and discussion around climate change policy and carbon markets. Happening April 16-18 in San Francisco, NACW will take an in-depth look at California’s historic cap-and-trade program, including discussions on market structure, revenue allocation, legal issues and forecasts. The conference will also delve into other established and emerging carbon markets around the world and potential linkages. And, NACW will provide a platform for discussing offsets and offset supply, U.S. federal policies, and business leadership.
In its 11th consecutive year, NACW is once again being anticipated as the year’s best networking event for the climate change policy and carbon community. It has consistently attracted the largest crowd of representatives from business, government, environmental groups and academia. For NACW 2013, delegates will have the opportunity to network and schedule meetings with each other through a special conference social networking community.
Key reasons to attend:
• Expand your network of peers, identify opportunities for collaboration, and gain leads for the strategic growth of your organization
• Get in-depth information, updates and analysis on the California cap-and-trade program, including market structure, forecasts, linkages, legal issues, impacts of U.S. federal programs and offsets and offset supply
• Gain actionable insights from leading climate change policy and carbon market experts and prepare your organization for the enforcement of California’s declining emissions cap
• Get a comprehensive understanding of current and developing international climate policies and carbon markets and linkage between markets , including California and Quebec
• Visit the NACW exhibit hall to find the right tools, resources and partnerships that will help your organization gain competitive advantage
• Pre-conference workshops offer education and training opportunities for attendees that need an introduction or refresher course on key carbon market topics
Mon, 06/03/2017 - 15:00
Fri, 24/02/2017 - 10:55
Mon, 20/02/2017 - 14:43
Mon, 06/02/2017 - 10:29
Wed, 08/02/2017 - 13:15
Mon, 19/12/2016 - 09:35
Wed, 18/01/2017 - 09:12