Join Maggie’s for our first ever 3 Peaks in 3 Nights Night Hike. Taking on the highest mountains in Scotland, England and Wales you will reach the iconic summits of Ben Nevis (1,344m), Scafell Pike (978m) & Snowdon (1,085m). Our mountain leaders will take you on an endurance challenge of the year, hiking by moonlight and descending at sunrise, all 3 Peaks in just 3 nights.
Registration costs £200 per person and Maggie’s ask that you commit to raising a minimum sponsorship of £1,000.
• Collection from meeting point in Glasgow (you need to arrange your own transport to Glasgow)
• All transfers from Glasgow to Llandudno Junction railway station in Wales (between peaks)
• 3 Day’s accommodation in a twin room.
• All breakfasts
• A daily high energy packed lunch made up of items such as sandwiches, energy bar, drinks, fruit, jelly babies, granola bar etc.
• Transfers to Llandudno Junction railway station following event (from where you need to arrange your own transport home)
Please note that dinners are not included, however, we offer a pre-paid meal ticket which includes a 2 course dinner for 3 nights (Friday, Saturday & Sunday) at £60 per ticket per person. You can purchase this ticket directly from Maggie’s before the event by calling 0300 123 1801 or email [email protected]
If you would rather purchase your own dinners at the hotel on the night you can expect to pay the same price at £20 for a 2 course dinner each night.
On registration Maggie’s will provide you with a:
• Fundraising guide packed full of great idea’s to get you started
• 16 week fitness training plan
• Dedicated team to support you every step of the way with fundraising advice and heaps of encouragement
Every penny you raise will go towards changing the lives of people affected by cancer. Maggie's is almost entirely run by voluntary funding, from our buildings and staff to our programme of support.
Maggie’s is an organisation that creates places providing the emotional, practical and social support that people with cancer need. The Centres combine striking buildings, calming spaces, professional experts offering professional support, and the ability to talk and share experiences with a community of people who have been through similar experiences. Designed by industry-leading architects, Maggie’s Centres are warm, friendly and informal places full of light and open space with a big kitchen at their heart. They provide a peaceful space to absorb the information you’re inevitably bombarded with and help to relieve the stress of having cancer.
If you would like to register your interest please email [email protected] or call 0300 123 1801
Thu, 06/04/2017 - 14:14
Mon, 24/04/2017 - 13:15
Tue, 25/04/2017 - 13:21
Mon, 10/04/2017 - 12:39
Wed, 29/03/2017 - 10:44
Fri, 24/03/2017 - 11:55
Mon, 27/03/2017 - 13:53
Mon, 20/02/2017 - 15:43