Glasgow Night Hike
This 10 mile festival on foot is a unique night-time journey of Glasgow with exclusive access to some of its best and most well loved buildings.
Maggie’s are delighted to announce the route for 2012. Back by popular demand we'll be starting at Glasgow's prestigious Riverside Museum. Taking you along the Clydeside to the heart of the city you'll visit Scotland's National Centre for Design and Architecture, The Lighthouse. Then a short walk on to the Glasgow Art Club for an exhibition of artistic talent and some tasty treats. On route to the much loved Kibble Palace in the Botanics through the streets of the West End and finishing at Maggie's Glasgow Gartnavel.
Registration is just £30 per person but if you get your friends and colleagues together and sign up a team of four or more people you only pay £23 per person! The minimum fundraising target for 2012 is just £185 per person.
Maggie’s will provide you with a fundraising support pack with lots of ideas to help you reach or even smash your fundraising target. You will get a Glasgow Night Hike t-shirt on the night along with an event booklet and route map. Plus goodies on route!
Glasgow Night Hike will be a fun challenge so get your friends, family and colleagues involved. Every penny you raise will go towards changing the lives of people affected by cancer.
Maggie’s is an organisation that creates places providing the emotional, practical and social support that people with cancer need. The Centres combine striking buildings, calming spaces, professional experts offering professional support, and the ability to talk and share experiences with a community of people who have been through similar experiences. Designed by industry-leading architects, Maggie’s Centres are warm, friendly and informal places full of light and open space with a big kitchen at their heart. They provide a peaceful space to absorb the information you’re inevitably bombarded with and help to relieve the stress of having cancer.
For more information and to register please email email@example.com or call 0300 123 1801
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
- Conference reports
Latest Special Report
- By Location
- How to set up a hedge fund