Yorkshire 3 Peaks Night Hike
The Yorkshire 3 Peaks Night Hike takes place in the Yorkshire Dales National Park, an area of brooding fells, broad green dales and spectacular waterfalls! The park is dominated by the peaks of Pen-y-Ghent (694m/2276ft), Whernside (736m/2414ft) and Ingleborough (724m/2375ft).
Your challenge is to follow a circular route of around 40 km/25 miles over these three peaks in the dark!
Taking place on Saturday 6 October 2012 you will be setting off with professional guides around 8pm from the foot of the first peak, Pen-Y-Ghent. Look forward to spectacular views when day breaks as you descend the second peak, Whernside, and tackle the last and third peak, Ingleborough. You will be welcomed at the finish with a T-shirt, medal, and certificate and most importantly of all a well deserved hot cup of tea and bacon roll or porridge!
Registration costs £70 per person and Maggie’s ask that you commit to raising a minimum sponsorship of £450.
On registration Maggie’s will provide you with a:
• Fundraising guide packed full of great idea’s to get you started
• Training Advice guide
• Kit & food list of what you need for the hike
• Dedicated team to support you every step of the way with fundraising advice and heaps of encouragement
Every penny you raise will go towards changing the lives of people affected by cancer. Maggie's is almost entirely run by voluntary funding, from our buildings and staff to our programme of support.
Maggie’s is an organisation that creates places providing the emotional, practical and social support that people with cancer need. The Centres combine striking buildings, calming spaces, professional experts offering professional support, and the ability to talk and share experiences with a community of people who have been through similar experiences. Designed by industry-leading architects, Maggie’s Centres are warm, friendly and informal places full of light and open space with a big kitchen at their heart. They provide a peaceful space to absorb the information you’re inevitably bombarded with and help to relieve the stress of having cancer.
If you would like to register your interest please email email@example.com or call 0300 123 1801.
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
- Conference reports
Latest Special Report
- By Location
- How to set up a hedge fund