2nd Global Hospitality & Lodging Investment Summit
iGlobal Forum is pleased to present our 2nd Global Hospitality & Lodging Investment Summit to be held on November 14th, 2012 in New York City! This exclusive one-day event will cover all of the critical issues and information investors need to succeed in today’s highly competitive hospitality arena. This year is proving to be another banner year for the hotel & lodging business with RevPar rates, ADRs, occupancies, and property values continuing to climb from 2011 levels. But how long will this growth trajectory continue? How will the hospitality sector fare in 2013 and beyond?
Through dynamic discussion and debate, the Summit will examine the global outlook for the hospitality sector along with the most promising opportunities and potential threats. It will also address the sustainability of recent improvements in ADRs, RevPAR and occupancy rates as well as discuss the prospects for new hotel development, techniques for managing and mitigating risk, and how to deal with distressed properties. Last, but not least, our speakers evaluate the likely impact of the 2012 Presidential and Congressional elections on the economy and the hospitality industry.
The event will provide the perfect platform needed by hotel investors, REITs, owners and operators, financiers/lenders, investment bankers, developers, franchisors and asset managers to network and meet face-to-face. Join us in New York City as we unite the leading luminaries in the hospitality industry for this exciting and educational event!
Key topics that will be covered at the upcoming 2nd Global Hospitality & Lodging Investment Summit:
• Snapshot of Current Climate for Hospitality Investing
• What are the Hottest Hospitality Markets and Sectors?
• 2012 Transactions—What Have We Learned?
• Private Equity Preferences—Where’s the Smart Money Going?
• Investing in New Hotel Development: Proceed with Caution
• Strategies for Managing and Mitigating Risk in the Hospitality Industry
• Hotel REITs: Still Going Strong
• Tapping the Capital Markets: Availability of Debt Financing for Hotels
• Dealing with Distressed Hotel Properties: Is There Life After Debt?
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location