This event will herald the first substantial gathering of the covered bonds industry in 2010 with more than 700 professionals expected to attend. Last year we were proud to host several key policy makers and industry associations as keynote and panel speakers, as well as the major covered bond houses and investors as expert panelists.
The 2009 event featured keynote addresses from a senior-level global economist and a key regulatory authority:
Paul Mortimer-Lee, Global Head of Market Economics, BNP PARIBAS
Annik Lambert, Secretary General, EUROPEAN MORTGAGE FEDERATION
This year will prove to be just as successful, if not more, due to the recent positive developments in the European covered bond market in terms of issuance trends, strong investor appetite, and favorable government actions.
Topics to be covered include but are not limited to:
- The outlook for the European covered bonds market in 2010 and beyond
- The impact of ratings downgrades and watches
- Investor and issuer assessment on the relative value of covered bonds as a funding mechanism
- New asset classes and markets for covered bonds
- Extensive jurisdictional coverage including Spain, France, Germany, Netherlands, Nordic Markets, US Covered Bonds
- Rejuvenating liquidity and the value of the secondary market
- Diversification of investor pools and rebuilding investor confidence
- Annual research analysts’ roundtable
- And much, much more ...
Join us this 18-19 March in London as we seek to assist in the rejuvenation the covered bonds market with optimal networking and knowledge sharing among the leaders of the industry.
For additional information, please go to www.imn.org/gcb10_hww.
Thu, 22/09/2016 - 15:04
Tue, 20/09/2016 - 10:51
Mon, 19/09/2016 - 14:46
Mon, 05/09/2016 - 12:22
Tue, 09/08/2016 - 13:20
Mon, 08/08/2016 - 14:52
Mon, 08/08/2016 - 11:03
Wed, 13/07/2016 - 23:35
Thu, 16/06/2016 - 10:39
Tue, 14/06/2016 - 12:58