CFA Institute/EDHEC-Risk Institute Advances in Asset Allocation Seminar
Jointly organised by CFA Institute and EDHEC-Risk Institute, the Advances in Asset Allocation Seminar takes stock of the latest industry trends and research advances in asset allocation to clarify the sometimes fuzzy distinction between true innovation and mere marketing claims. It also provides participants with an in-depth appreciation of the concepts and techniques that will shape the future of investment management.
Presented in a highly accessible manner by an instructor who combines academic expertise and industry experience, the seminar strikes a balance between exploration of new models and a study of applications.
Lionel Martellini, PhD is Professor of Finance at EDHEC Business School and Scientific Director of EDHEC-Risk Institute.
Key Learning Benefits:
The seminar will enable participants to:
» Bridge the gap between modern portfolio theory and practical portfolio construction to build stable models.
» Understand optimal benchmark construction.
» Understand state-of-the-art ALM and LDI and examine the role of alternative assets in ALM.
» Use dynamic beta management, risk budgeting, and dynamic core-satellite allocation to refine investment management and risk management processes and design new investment solutions.
Standard rate: USD8,000 – early bird USD7,000
CFA Institute Member rate: USD6,000 – early bird USD5,000
Institutional Investor rate: USD7,000 – early bird USD6,000
Early Bird available before June 1st
Further Information and Registration:
For further information about the event please visit the event webpage
To book a seat, please click here to visit our online store
Or contact Mélanie Ruiz at EXECeducation@edhec-risk.com or on: +33 493-187-819
Continuing Education Credits
As a participant in the CFA Institute Approved-Provider Programme, EDHEC-Risk Institute has determined that this programme qualifies for 20 credit hours. If you are a CFA Institute member, continuing education credit for your participation in this programme will be automatically recorded in your CE Diary.
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location