European Life Settlement Trade Mission
European Investors are interested in the emerging life settlement market. Americans affiliated with the Life Insurance Settlement Association, the industry’s leading trade group, want those investors to know the facts. In an increasingly uncertain world, the benefits of life settlements for investors, and the risks must be clearly understood.
America’s LISA joins forces with Europe’s ELSA to present a multi-national, fact filled trade mission to Europe starting on February 23rd, 2010. In a coordinated overseas effort, participants will meet with interested investors in three nations. European investors with multinational interests will also present their views. Local interested investors will attend at each locale.
The Trade Mission will set a new standard for accuracy of information and a realistic presentation of the challenges and opportunities in the life settlement marketplace.
This is the best opportunity for reputable participants in LISA and ELSA to showcase the life settlement product to premier audiences of interested European investors with extensive opportunity for exchange of views and contact with those entities serious about the market and its long term development.
Who will participate?
The Life Settlement Trade Mission caters exclusively to leading life settlement industry professionals. Registration is limited to only 50 American Settlement industry leaders.
This LISA/ELSA trade Mission will involve LISA members as presenters and speakers along with ELSA members in Europe. Other industry participants are welcome to attend. Regulators in Europe will also speak.
• European Investors and Investment Managers
Special arrangements will be made to attract local investors in each locale.
• Life Settlement Industry Professionals
Only participants interested in the long term success of the industry
• Advisors in Europe and America
Lawyers and Professionals who provide services to the industry
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location