FX Investment World 2011 is the only conference focussing on FX as an asset class designed for institutional investors. FX Investment World will bring together pension and insurance funds with currency funds, hedge funds, currency index and ETP providers. They will meet to discuss the how to make the most of the opportunities provided by investing in FX as an asset class.
Book before 25th March 2011 and SAVE £580. Visit our website for further information.
The conference is designed to educate Europe’s institutional investors on the value of FX as an asset class, showcasing the full range of products available to invest in FX and understand the available strategies for currency investment.
FX Investment World 2011 focus:
• Educating Europe’s institutional investors on the value of FX as an asset class
• Showcasing the full range of products available to invest in FX as an asset class
• Understanding available channels for currency investment
Pension funds will come to FX Investment World and learn:
• What are the benefits of FX as an asset class?
• Where does FX fit in your portfolio?
• Which are the optimal FX investment strategies? Carry, trend, value?
• Where are the biggest emerging market opportunities?
• How should pension funds invest in FX?
• Indices vs. managed accounts vs. ETFs – what are the best tools to access FX?
• How to select the best currency manager
• Active vs passive strategies
Remember the earlier you book the more you save. Contact us regarding early bird rates. Book before 25th March 2011 and SAVE £580
For companies seeking to make new contacts and generate new leads, gaining new insights into what their clients are thinking, and raise the profile of their brand and their offering this event offers the best and the only opportunity in the European market.
Who should attend:
• Pension funds
• Insurance fund
• Family offices
• Mutual Funds
• Asset / Fund Managers
Tue, 06/12/2016 - 10:17
Wed, 23/11/2016 - 13:57
Mon, 07/11/2016 - 10:46
Wed, 26/10/2016 - 12:04
Mon, 03/10/2016 - 11:19
Tue, 29/11/2016 - 13:22
Thu, 10/11/2016 - 12:39
Mon, 05/09/2016 - 11:22