What is new in 2010?
• Gain top investment insights from legendary hedge fund managers: hear exclusive tips from hedge fund legends on where you should be making your bets.
• Benefit from 7+ hours of case studies from pioneering investors: hear detailed opinions from leading pension funds and learn how you too can successfully incorporate hedge funds into your portfolio.
• Identify the winning hedge fund strategy for the next 12 months: Global Macro, FX, Quant or Equity Long/Short, which will be the top performer?
• Pre-summit Focus Day on High Frequency Trading World: meet and do business with the world's leading high frequency traders
Legendary managers speaking on the hottest investment issues include:
• Israel Englander, Chairman and CEO, MIllenium Partners
• William Browder, Founder and CEO, Hermitage Capital Management
• Charles Dumas, Chairman, Lombard Street Research
• Alexander Ineichen, Founder, Ineichen Research and Management
• Tim Wong, CEO, AHL
Thought-leading investors speaking include:
• Gerlof De Vrij, Managing Director Absolute Return Strategies and GTAA, APG
• Kathryn Graham, Director, BT Pension Scheme
• Penny Green, Chief Executive, SAUL Trustees Company
• Karim Shariff, Founding Partner, Majlis Partners
• Bernard Caralp, Global CIO, Rising Tide Kft. (American Cancer Trusts)
This amazing speaker line-up will be addressing every critical issue and investment opportunity facing the hedge fund industry and investors!
Thu, 05/03/2015 - 13:15
This Special Report unveils the ways in which State Street Global Markets' Fund Connect ETF platform is bringing new levels of efficiency to the the ETF marketplace, and includes expert comment from the perspective of an AP... »
Tue, 03/03/2015 - 09:59
In an excerpt from the Preqin Investor Outlook: Alternative Assets H1 2015, exclusive Preqin survey results reveal that while industry performance has been poor, investors remain committed to the asset class. ... »
Tue, 03/03/2015 - 09:51
In an excerpt from the Preqin Investor Outlook: Alternative Assets H1 2015, the spotlight is on investors’ attitudes towards alternative private real estate exposure. ... »
Tue, 03/03/2015 - 14:08
Fund managers and investors are in a tug-of-war over the issue of transparency. Once content with a performance update, basic valuation and general market commentary, Limited Partners (LPs) are now digging deeper, asking more questions and requiring more information from General Partners (GPs) than ever before. ... »
Tue, 24/02/2015 - 19:14
New regulations are allowing hedge fund managers and institutional investors to take advantage of fresh opportunities in the Swiss market, from innovative new fund platforms to new fund strategies and structures that provide significant portfolio diversification opportunities... »