What is new in 2010?
• Gain top investment insights from legendary hedge fund managers: hear exclusive tips from hedge fund legends on where you should be making your bets.
• Benefit from 7+ hours of case studies from pioneering investors: hear detailed opinions from leading pension funds and learn how you too can successfully incorporate hedge funds into your portfolio.
• Identify the winning hedge fund strategy for the next 12 months: Global Macro, FX, Quant or Equity Long/Short, which will be the top performer?
• Pre-summit Focus Day on High Frequency Trading World: meet and do business with the world's leading high frequency traders
Legendary managers speaking on the hottest investment issues include:
• Israel Englander, Chairman and CEO, MIllenium Partners
• William Browder, Founder and CEO, Hermitage Capital Management
• Charles Dumas, Chairman, Lombard Street Research
• Alexander Ineichen, Founder, Ineichen Research and Management
• Tim Wong, CEO, AHL
Thought-leading investors speaking include:
• Gerlof De Vrij, Managing Director Absolute Return Strategies and GTAA, APG
• Kathryn Graham, Director, BT Pension Scheme
• Penny Green, Chief Executive, SAUL Trustees Company
• Karim Shariff, Founding Partner, Majlis Partners
• Bernard Caralp, Global CIO, Rising Tide Kft. (American Cancer Trusts)
This amazing speaker line-up will be addressing every critical issue and investment opportunity facing the hedge fund industry and investors!
Fri, 28/08/2015 - 15:27
In this excerpt from Preqin Special Report: Hedge Fund Manager Outlook, we take a closer look at the level of competition in the industry today and use our latest survey results to reveal fund manager predictions for asset growth for the rest of 2015. ... »
Sun, 09/08/2015 - 10:45
The Preqin Special Report: Private Debt Fund Manager Outlook features exclusive survey results drawn from over 100 private debt fund managers worldwide. This extract discusses what fund managers have highlighted as the biggest issues facing the industry and their views on regulation. ... »
Thu, 30/07/2015 - 11:00
Cybersecurity is no longer simply an IT issue, it is now a business issue. This is the conclusion of the experts and fund managers around the world whose opinions were polled for this landmark Hedgeweek Special Report, which outlines Best Practices for Cybersecurity in a fast-changing environment where managers need to keep several steps ahead of cyber criminals... »
Wed, 22/07/2015 - 19:52
The introduction of the Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive (AIFMD) into European law in 2013 was part of a series of moves towards greater regulatory oversight of the hedge fund industry in recent years. In our survey, we asked hedge fund managers for their views on the effect of these new regulations on the industry as well as their expectations about the impact of the AIFMD on their firm over the next 12 months, the results of which are analyzed in this extract from the Preqin Special Report: AIFMD in the Hedge Fund Industry – 2015 Update. ... »
Thu, 02/07/2015 - 15:51
A couple of years ago, the title Chief Information Security Officer, or CISO for short, was a foreign concept within the hedge fund community. The winds have changed, however, as hedge funds become increasingly targeted by cyber hackers, causing many to hire a CISO to uphold the network integrity of the firm. ... »
Mon, 29/06/2015 - 12:48
Sovereign wealth funds, though small in number and secretive in nature, wield considerable influence as investors as a result of their sizeable assets under management. This extract is taken from Preqin’s latest report which features exclusive content from the 2015 Preqin Sovereign Wealth Fund Review. ... »
Thu, 27 Aug 2015 00:00:00 GMTJunior Institutional FX Sales – NYC
Thu, 27 Aug 2015 00:00:00 GMTVP Sales, Large Global Financial Services Provider – Singapore/HK based
Thu, 27 Aug 2015 00:00:00 GMT