What is new in 2010?
• Gain top investment insights from legendary hedge fund managers: hear exclusive tips from hedge fund legends on where you should be making your bets.
• Benefit from 7+ hours of case studies from pioneering investors: hear detailed opinions from leading pension funds and learn how you too can successfully incorporate hedge funds into your portfolio.
• Identify the winning hedge fund strategy for the next 12 months: Global Macro, FX, Quant or Equity Long/Short, which will be the top performer?
• Pre-summit Focus Day on High Frequency Trading World: meet and do business with the world's leading high frequency traders
Legendary managers speaking on the hottest investment issues include:
• Israel Englander, Chairman and CEO, MIllenium Partners
• William Browder, Founder and CEO, Hermitage Capital Management
• Charles Dumas, Chairman, Lombard Street Research
• Alexander Ineichen, Founder, Ineichen Research and Management
• Tim Wong, CEO, AHL
Thought-leading investors speaking include:
• Gerlof De Vrij, Managing Director Absolute Return Strategies and GTAA, APG
• Kathryn Graham, Director, BT Pension Scheme
• Penny Green, Chief Executive, SAUL Trustees Company
• Karim Shariff, Founding Partner, Majlis Partners
• Bernard Caralp, Global CIO, Rising Tide Kft. (American Cancer Trusts)
This amazing speaker line-up will be addressing every critical issue and investment opportunity facing the hedge fund industry and investors!
Wed, 17/12/2014 - 10:19
Hermes Chief Economist Neil Williams comments on the latest UK inflation statistics… ... »
Tue, 09/12/2014 - 09:58
Read how managed accounts platforms are now catering to a wide spectrum of investor needs, from straightforward commingled funds to sophisticated infrastructure solutions for the largest institutional investors. And the rise of liquid alternatives means that onshore funds - UCITS, AIFs and '40 Act funds - are becoming just as popular as offshore funds... »
Thu, 11/12/2014 - 11:31
Global assets under management* of the private real estate industry have reached USD742bn, an all-time high for the industry, and up from USD697bn as of the end of 2013. Preqin’s Andrew Moylan takes a look at the latest stats on the industry. ... »
Fri, 28/11/2014 - 12:01
In this report S&P Capital IQ examines how credit events can impact on the price of equities. The results are compelling. The report looks at the relationship between credit indicators and equity back-tested returns. ... »
Tue, 16/12/2014 - 12:48
Following the strong win by Prime Minister Shinzo Abe in the Japanese General Election, John Vail (pictured), Chief Global Strategist, Nikko Asset Management, sees further boosts for Japan from corporate profits moving through to wage rises… ... »