What is new in 2010?
• Gain top investment insights from legendary hedge fund managers: hear exclusive tips from hedge fund legends on where you should be making your bets.
• Benefit from 7+ hours of case studies from pioneering investors: hear detailed opinions from leading pension funds and learn how you too can successfully incorporate hedge funds into your portfolio.
• Identify the winning hedge fund strategy for the next 12 months: Global Macro, FX, Quant or Equity Long/Short, which will be the top performer?
• Pre-summit Focus Day on High Frequency Trading World: meet and do business with the world's leading high frequency traders
Legendary managers speaking on the hottest investment issues include:
• Israel Englander, Chairman and CEO, MIllenium Partners
• William Browder, Founder and CEO, Hermitage Capital Management
• Charles Dumas, Chairman, Lombard Street Research
• Alexander Ineichen, Founder, Ineichen Research and Management
• Tim Wong, CEO, AHL
Thought-leading investors speaking include:
• Gerlof De Vrij, Managing Director Absolute Return Strategies and GTAA, APG
• Kathryn Graham, Director, BT Pension Scheme
• Penny Green, Chief Executive, SAUL Trustees Company
• Karim Shariff, Founding Partner, Majlis Partners
• Bernard Caralp, Global CIO, Rising Tide Kft. (American Cancer Trusts)
This amazing speaker line-up will be addressing every critical issue and investment opportunity facing the hedge fund industry and investors!
Wed, 21/01/2015 - 09:44
Read how prime brokers of all shapes and sizes are becoming both operational and balance sheet-efficient, and broadening out their product suites for hedge fund managers... »
Tue, 20/01/2015 - 10:06
This Hedgeweek Special Report explains not only why managed futures should be reconsidered by investors, but also how a more effective risk allocation strategy can benefit investor portfolios in both correlated and non-correlated markets... »
Tue, 20/01/2015 - 12:26
977 private equity funds held a final close throughout the year raising a total of USD486bn, higher than any annual amount between 2009 and 2012, and on track to match the 2013 total. Preqin’s Christopher Elvin (pictured) reviews a year of private equity fundraising: ... »
Fri, 19/12/2014 - 10:24
With service providers reporting growth in hybrid funds, funds for single investors and bespoke managed accounts, this report examines the regulations and new services being developed in Cayman to tackle the fast-changing offshore funds market... »
Wed, 14/01/2015 - 13:22
Over half of infrastructure funds that closed in 2014 exceeded their fundraising target, up from 37% of funds in 2013. Andrew Moylan, Preqin’s Head of Real Assets Products, takes a look at infrastructure fundraising over the last 12 months: ... »