Impact Investing 2.0 Forum
Moving beyond simply screening out portfolio companies that may cause social or environmental harm or selecting investments that meet specific responsible investing mandates, this forum sets the stage for the institutional investors, bankers, fund managers and the financial community overall to explore the next generation of impact investing - cutting edge financial innovations that will generate significant financial returns.
We will explore the intricacies of this emerging asset class, including:
• Investing for Impact: A Strategic or Tactical Asset Class?
• Navigating the Landscape: The Opportunities and Structures
• Sector Specific Analysis: exploring opportunities in housing, education, healthcare, infrastructure and others to pay attention to
• Fund Selection and Due Diligence
• Performance, Valuations and Benchmarks
• Developing Investment Vehicles: Understanding the Appetites, Goals and Demands of the Investor
• Liquidity and the Long Term Impact Investment Strategy
Until June 30, a limited number of complimentary passes are available for institutional investors. Institutional investors from foundations, endowments, public and private pension funds, family offices and high-net worth individuals with a minimum of $20MM in assets are eligible. To prequalify for this complimentary pass, email Rachelle Young
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- Partner events