Investment Management Industry Transformation and Outsourcing Strategies Forum
The 2nd Annual Investment Management Industry Transformation and Outsourcing Strategies Forum is a one-day forum that brings together global thought leaders and investment management industry decision-makers to share their insights into how the financial services industry can emerge from the crisis. A variety of panel discussions, keynote addresses, and case studies will address how issues such as regulatory amendments and cost pressures are transforming the investment management industry. Event participants will discuss how investment managers can best regain the confidence of retail and institutional investors. The event will also deliver insights into the priorities and demographics of today’s investor and describe how investment management firms are using alternate operating models to scale and to meet customer demand for increased transparency while providing them with higher alpha.
Topics covered at the event will include:
• The present state of the investment management industry and the forecasted future trends and growth opportunities. Panel discussions to debate the effects of the financial crisis on the industry and the subsequent transformations The challenges and threats faced by the institutional and retail investors
• Obstacles that investment managers face in data management, performance measurement and client reporting and the ways to tackle with them
• The regulatory, governance and compliance changes and the industry’s reaction to it
• Risk management best practices
• Performance metrics used to measure portfolio returns and the merits and demerits of each
• Primary concerns for the investors during the crisis and ways to deal with them
• Analysis of alternate operating models and methodologies being adopted by the investment management industry to create opportunities for growth in revenues, geographical spread and client satisfaction
• The trends and opportunities in SLAs and the obstacles faced by the investment managers while tracking SLAs. The key performance indicators or metrics that are used to track and manage SLAs
• The next-generation investment products and platforms and diverse asset allocation and investment strategies
Register today at www.FSOkx.com or call 1732-462-3763.
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports