The LSE SU Alternative Investments Conference (AIC) is the world's largest student conference on hedge funds and private equity. This year we are welcoming David Rubenstein (Co-Founder, Carlyle Group), Johannes Huth (Head of Europe, KKR), and Marc Lasry (Co-Founder, Avenue Capital Group) among others!
Attendees --typically 35O students from over 70 universities worldwide --can look forward to a mixture of keynote speeches, panel discussions, and seminars that aim to provide a dynamic and interactive educational experience and to offer the student delegates a holistic overview of the two industries.
Confirmed speakers include:
* David Rubenstein, Co-Founder, The Carlyle Group
* Johannes Huth, Head of Europe, KKR
* Hugh Langmuir, Managing Partner, Cinven
* David Allen, Managing Director, CPP Investment Board
* Lionel Assant, Head of Europe, Blackstone
* Rob Seminara, Senior Partner, Apollo Global Management
* Graham Elton, Managing Partner, Bain & Company
* Patrick Healy, Hellman & Friedman, Deputy CEO
* Marc Lasry, Chairman, Chief Executive Officer and Co-Founder, Avenue Capital Group
* James Chanos, Founder and Principal, Kynikos Associates
* Kyle Bass, Principal, Hayman Capital Management
* Farhan Sharraff, CIO - Equities, Guggenheim Partners
* Randall Dillard, Co-Founder & CIO, Liongate Capital Management
If you are interested in Alternative Investments, this is the place to be! You will have the opportunity to hear the insights of leading industry luminaries and increase job opportunities through networking!
Visit our website to register
For further questions, please contact us at email@example.com
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- Partner events