TradeTech X has been designed to meet the evolving needs of the FX trader. Developed from in-depth research with over 100 FX professionals from throughout the trading value chain, it is packed with content, case studies and insightful panel discussions designed to help you adapt to the rapidly changing trading landscape. Peer reviewed by market leading FX specialists, this year’s agenda is designed to answer the questions that every FX trader is asking themselves:
• How do I find the best liquidity at the right price?
• Which platforms, banks and brokers should I be executing with?
• What are the tools and technology I need on my trading desk?
• How will I be affected by pending regulatory change and what should I be doing about it?
These questions, and many more, will be answered directly by a panel of over 50 market experts, including major banks and brokers, regulators , policy makers, leading buy side, and technology vendors over 2 days in London, 17th – 18th September.
Hosting over 150 buy side FX specialists, TradeTech FX is the definitive annual event for FX traders, and the only event in Europe to focus purely on the challenges of the trading desk. If you have an answer to one or more of the questions above – you need to be at TradeTech FX to share it with the market!
As a subscriber of GLOBAL FUND MEDIA you are entitled to an additional 15% discount – quote GFMFX1 when booking.
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location