This hands on workshop run by a former private banker analyses current market conditions for wealth management and private banking industry while giving an excellent opportunity for discussing main challenges with your peers.
Main Topics Covered During This Training
• Wealth management today - how big is the market?
• Onshore vs. offshore banking
• Client segmentation and inter-generation wealth transfer
• The importance of client relationship management and how to ensure client's satisfaction
• Wealth products and services - how to differentiate from the competition?
• Changing processes of the asset management
• The role of family office
• Art advisory and philanthropy
You may be interested in combining this course with a 2 day Portfolio Management training 9-10 March
Our other courses for Wealth Management include:
Family Office Training – London, Mumbai
Wealth Management School Monaco 2010
Call us now to reserve your seat + 44 207 193 5035 or send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thu, 16/06/2016 - 10:39
Tue, 14/06/2016 - 12:58
Thu, 09/06/2016 - 11:31
Mon, 13/06/2016 - 14:12
Tue, 24/05/2016 - 11:50
Mon, 16/05/2016 - 12:00
Mon, 13/06/2016 - 14:42
Fri, 27/05/2016 - 08:40