"The C5 CEE Private Equity Forum is the reference event for GPs, LPs and advisors with an interest in the CEE region. The forum draws the opinion leaders who are shaping the future of the asset class in the region", Brian Wardrop, ARX Equity Partners
Following the resounding success of the last sell-out events in London and Vienna, we are announcing the 2nd Annual Central European Edition of the Forum, this time in Prague, Czech Republic. Over 150 top industry experts make this Event a priority in their calendar and do everything possible not to miss it.
The amount of “dry powder” at the disposal of CEE-fund managers totals a staggering €5.7 bn. With valuations at their lowest historical levels, financing flowing once again and spreads between buy and sell on potential deals very narrow, it comes as no surprise that many savvy investors are already eyeing new opportunities and making commitments to CEE-focused funds. Expectations are that buyout firms will make as many as 30% more deals this year than last. Nonetheless, with many uncertainties still in place, pulling it off is not an easy task. The rules of the game will never be the same again, and to be able to generate alpha in the new environment, the pressure is on you to:
• Keep a watchful eye on the CEE PE market drivers so you can be the first to reap the benefits from emerging post-recession opportunities;
• Identify the best regions, industries and market segments to get maximum returns;
• Find out what LPs, GPs and private equity funds are looking for when making investment decisions;
• Benchmark your returns and strategies against those of the market leaders;
• Find out about your competitors’ deal strategies to ensure that you match and beat their returns;
• Source new lucrative deals and locate prospective financial partners in early, mid-market and later-stage CEE companies;
• Learn how to make the most of the secondaries and exit markets to achieve that much needed flexibility;
• Successfully navigate the myriad of new EU regulations
The Programme for C5’s flagship 2nd European CEE Private Equity Forum is specifically designed to address these needs.
Register today if you are looking for an unmissable opportunity to find fresh lucrative deals; to build reputation and communicate your company’s message to the most influential audience.
Wed, 27/05/2015 - 11:00
State Street Global Advisors has unveiled the results of an in-depth survey of 420 senior executives within global private and public pension plans, endowments, foundations and sovereign wealth funds, summarised in this keynote Hedgeweek Special Report... »
Tue, 19/05/2015 - 11:00
This keynote Hedgeweek Special Report surveys the key technology products and software solutions available to hedge funds,, and drills down into each one through interviews and analysis to summarise their benefits to COOs, CTOs and CFOs at hedge funds... »
Tue, 19/05/2015 - 11:34
Voting for the 5th edition of the Hedgeweek USA Awards, which recognise excellence among hedge fund managers and service providers around the world, is now open. ... »
Thu, 07/05/2015 - 09:37
Cybersecurity issues have existed as long as the internet. What seems to have changed in the last 18 months is not only that the nature of the breaches has become more sophisticated, but also the fact that hedge funds have become a much bigger target. ... »
Mon, 13/04/2015 - 11:30
Investing in commodities can yield handsome returns, but investors need to focus sharply on timing and diversify their portfolios away from traditional safe havens and into sectors such as agriculturals and products such as ETFs. As one expert reveals in this special report, "Gold is not the only yellow commodity one should have in their portfolio"... »