2nd European Forum CEE Private Equity - Cutting deals in the post-Lehman era
"The C5 CEE Private Equity Forum is the reference event for GPs, LPs and advisors with an interest in the CEE region. The forum draws the opinion leaders who are shaping the future of the asset class in the region", Brian Wardrop, ARX Equity Partners
Following the resounding success of the last sell-out events in London and Vienna, we are announcing the 2nd Annual Central European Edition of the Forum, this time in Prague, Czech Republic. Over 150 top industry experts make this Event a priority in their calendar and do everything possible not to miss it.
The amount of “dry powder” at the disposal of CEE-fund managers totals a staggering €5.7 bn. With valuations at their lowest historical levels, financing flowing once again and spreads between buy and sell on potential deals very narrow, it comes as no surprise that many savvy investors are already eyeing new opportunities and making commitments to CEE-focused funds. Expectations are that buyout firms will make as many as 30% more deals this year than last. Nonetheless, with many uncertainties still in place, pulling it off is not an easy task. The rules of the game will never be the same again, and to be able to generate alpha in the new environment, the pressure is on you to:
• Keep a watchful eye on the CEE PE market drivers so you can be the first to reap the benefits from emerging post-recession opportunities;
• Identify the best regions, industries and market segments to get maximum returns;
• Find out what LPs, GPs and private equity funds are looking for when making investment decisions;
• Benchmark your returns and strategies against those of the market leaders;
• Find out about your competitors’ deal strategies to ensure that you match and beat their returns;
• Source new lucrative deals and locate prospective financial partners in early, mid-market and later-stage CEE companies;
• Learn how to make the most of the secondaries and exit markets to achieve that much needed flexibility;
• Successfully navigate the myriad of new EU regulations
The Programme for C5’s flagship 2nd European CEE Private Equity Forum is specifically designed to address these needs.
Register today if you are looking for an unmissable opportunity to find fresh lucrative deals; to build reputation and communicate your company’s message to the most influential audience.
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- Partner events