We have an exciting panel this year:
- Jeremy Charles, COO Thames River Capital
- Mark Harrison, Managing Director, European Head of Prime Finance at Citigroup
- Drew Douglas, Co-Head of HSBC Security Services
- Joanna Perkins, Director, Financial Markets Law Committee
Some of the topics they will be covering are:
- What are the key lessons learned over the last 2 years?
- How do you make sure you are ready if we hit another financial crisis?
- Impact of reputation risk on due diligence, firm operations, and systems?
- How do you attract the increasing amounts of institutional money coming back to hedge funds?
- Client service – how has it changed since the crisis?
- Can the new regulations be an asset to your business?
- Role of custodians and private banks in your future?
- Impact on profitability and how you charge clients?
Last year’s event was attended by over 100 industry representatives, and Advent’s Hedge Fund Summit, now in its sixth year, has developed a strong reputation for thought leadership and industry insight.
To register for free tickets to this summit click here
Tue, 09/08/2016 - 13:20
Mon, 08/08/2016 - 14:52
Tue, 02/08/2016 - 12:39
Mon, 08/08/2016 - 11:03
Wed, 13/07/2016 - 23:35
Thu, 16/06/2016 - 10:39
Tue, 14/06/2016 - 12:58
Mon, 16/05/2016 - 12:00
Thu, 07/07/2016 - 14:15