We have an exciting panel this year:
- Jeremy Charles, COO Thames River Capital
- Mark Harrison, Managing Director, European Head of Prime Finance at Citigroup
- Drew Douglas, Co-Head of HSBC Security Services
- Joanna Perkins, Director, Financial Markets Law Committee
Some of the topics they will be covering are:
- What are the key lessons learned over the last 2 years?
- How do you make sure you are ready if we hit another financial crisis?
- Impact of reputation risk on due diligence, firm operations, and systems?
- How do you attract the increasing amounts of institutional money coming back to hedge funds?
- Client service – how has it changed since the crisis?
- Can the new regulations be an asset to your business?
- Role of custodians and private banks in your future?
- Impact on profitability and how you charge clients?
Last year’s event was attended by over 100 industry representatives, and Advent’s Hedge Fund Summit, now in its sixth year, has developed a strong reputation for thought leadership and industry insight.
To register for free tickets to this summit click here
Mon, 06/03/2017 - 15:00
Fri, 24/02/2017 - 10:55
Fri, 24/03/2017 - 10:55
Mon, 20/02/2017 - 14:43
Mon, 06/02/2017 - 10:29
Wed, 08/02/2017 - 13:15
Mon, 19/12/2016 - 09:35
Wed, 18/01/2017 - 09:12