We have an exciting panel this year:
- Jeremy Charles, COO Thames River Capital
- Mark Harrison, Managing Director, European Head of Prime Finance at Citigroup
- Drew Douglas, Co-Head of HSBC Security Services
- Joanna Perkins, Director, Financial Markets Law Committee
Some of the topics they will be covering are:
- What are the key lessons learned over the last 2 years?
- How do you make sure you are ready if we hit another financial crisis?
- Impact of reputation risk on due diligence, firm operations, and systems?
- How do you attract the increasing amounts of institutional money coming back to hedge funds?
- Client service – how has it changed since the crisis?
- Can the new regulations be an asset to your business?
- Role of custodians and private banks in your future?
- Impact on profitability and how you charge clients?
Last year’s event was attended by over 100 industry representatives, and Advent’s Hedge Fund Summit, now in its sixth year, has developed a strong reputation for thought leadership and industry insight.
To register for free tickets to this summit click here
Mon, 13/04/2015 - 11:30
Investing in commodities can yield handsome returns, but investors need to focus sharply on timing and diversify their portfolios away from traditional safe havens and into sectors such as agriculturals and products such as ETFs. As one expert reveals in this special report, "Gold is not the only yellow commodity one should have in their portfolio"... »
Wed, 15/04/2015 - 13:05
In an extract from the Preqin Special Report: Asia-Pacific Hedge Funds, we provide an overview of the industry in Asia-Pacific, covering assets under management as well as key locations, strategies, fund structures and more. ... »
Tue, 14/04/2015 - 12:14
Assets under management for sovereign wealth funds globally reach USD6.31tn as of March 2015, increasing by more than USD900bn over the past 18 months. This information has been revealed in the 2015 Preqin Sovereign Wealth Fund Review, a comprehensive guide to these influential investors. ... »
Tue, 07/04/2015 - 09:57
Read the complete list of Winners and profiles at the sixth edition of the Hedgeweek Awards, presented in London's Mayfair and sponsored by Morgan Stanley, which brought together the leading names in the global hedge funds industry to celebrate the achievements of the best performing managers and service providers in 2014... »
Wed, 01/04/2015 - 09:12
As revealed in this Hedgeweek Special Report sponsored by eVestment, the data, analytics and market intelligence provider to the institutional investment community, experts agree that investing in hedge funds represents a good way for institutions to access manager skill, which is key in constructing a diversified portfolio to achieve risk and return targets. ... »
Wed, 25/03/2015 - 11:46
The Bahamas is taking steps to raise its profile as an attractive funds centre, continuing to build out the popular SMART Fund model template to provide a range of solutions for investment managers, plus its new ICON structure designed to appeal specifically to Brazilian investment managers and advisers.... »