8th Annual Infrastructure Investment World Europe
Investment and development opportunities for the European infrastructure community
Now in its 8th year, Infrastructure Investment World Europe is the annual meeting place for the entire value chain of Europe’s Infrastructure investment community. This year the focus is on examining market trends, the impact of regulatory intervention, portfolio construction and new investment opportunities.
The conference will be discussing both equity and debt alternatives and offering you the opportunity to learn from infrastructure investment experts and major European investors looking to allocate to infrastructure.
10 reasons to attend
1. Meet qualified investors in an intimate setting through interactive roundtable sessions and one on one networking opportunities
2. Understand how and why investors make their allocation decisions in order to increase your own competitive advantage
3. Discover how investors are overcoming regulatory barriers to investing in Europe
4. Learn how to construct your portfolio effectively and learn from failures and success stories
5. Discover how infrastructure debt has evolved and let Allianz, BlackRock, Aviva Investors and Mercer educate you on updates, opportunities and lessons learned
6. Identify new opportunities in emerging markets and turn them into viable investments
7. Hear how institutional investors are changing the way equity is funding deals and how this affects your own role
8. Identify viable opportunities in the renewable energy sector
9. Compare and contrast global PPP investment opportunities
10. Hear EDF, the Dinu Patriciu Eurasia Center and DONG Energy explain how they overcame challenges and identified opportunities in the energy market
Full speaker and programme details online.
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- Partner events