Adam Smith Conferences is happy to announce the 4th annual international Alternative Investment Forum: Russia & CIS is scheduled to take place in London, on 18-20 October 2010.
We look forward to welcoming you to this most independent and comprehensive high profile networking platform for the investment community which will examine in detail the most lucrative opportunities for alternative investments in Russia and the CIS markets.
Every year, this leading industry event gathers together the most reputable fund managers and investors, in order to analyse and discuss the hottest topics and the latest developments in the alternative investment sector and in this post-crisis, and still volatile time, the need for open dialog is even greater.
Already, a first-class speaker faculty is taking shape:
• Robert Parker, Senior Advisor, Member of Investment Committee, Credit Suisse
• Liam Halligan, Chief Economist, Prosperity Capital Management
• Chris Weafer, Chief Economist, Uralsib
• Tushar Patel, Managing Director and Investment Manager, Hedge Funds Investment Management
• Dr. Steen Ehlern, Managing Director, Ferguson Partners Family Office Ltd.
• Timothy Enneking, Chairman, Altima Asset Management
• Peter Hollaran, Founder and President, Pharos Financial Group
• Daniel Broby, Chief Investment Officer, Silk Invest Group
In addition you can expect a wide and varied range of innovative features, designed to make the Adam Smith Alternative Investment Forum experience even more valuable and rewarding for you.
Wed, 23/11/2016 - 13:57
Mon, 07/11/2016 - 10:46
Wed, 26/10/2016 - 12:04
Mon, 03/10/2016 - 11:19
Tue, 29/11/2016 - 13:22
Thu, 10/11/2016 - 12:39
Mon, 05/09/2016 - 11:22