Cityscape Abu Dhabi 2011
Cityscape's portfolio of global exhibitions, conferences, seminars and business breakfasts bring together a large cross-section of real estate professionals. These include international investors, developers, government and investment authorities, leading architects, designers, consultants and others involved in the design and construction of real estate.
Why Cityscape Abu Dhabi?
Supporting Cityscape's vision for growth in the real estate industry, Cityscape Abu Dhabi will firmly place the spotlight on of the world's most exciting emerging real estate markets – the Middle East.
The real estate and construction industry is proving to be a crucial economic sector for Abu Dhabi and the Middle East as the next few years will see numerous development projects in and around Abu Dhabi, which include luxury residential and resort communities in the emirate’s coastal areas, shopping malls and hypermarkets and low, mid to high-income residential communities within the main island and the new self-contained communities. Developments in neighbouring islands likewise engender the construction of several infrastructure projects, mainly bridges, to facilitate transportation and to encourage businesses and consumers to invest in these properties.
Capitalising on the enormous opportunities in the Middle Eastern real estate market, Cityscape Abu Dhabi in its 5th year will once again bring together the industry’s elite to network, discuss, debate, shape and forge the future of this booming market place.
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location