Aligning Industry Response with Investor Demand for a Heightened Due Diligence Process
Visit the conference website now and get a 10% discount: www.informaglobalevents.com/duediligencehmw - Quote VIP Code: KM2272HMW
HEAR SOLUTIONS TO THE FOLLOWING KEY CONCERNS:
• What are Managers Doing Differently in the Due Diligence Process?
• How have the events of 2008 impacted the due diligence process and investor behaviour?
• Determining the efficiency of the due diligence process. Can we make it more efficient?
• Due Diligence on the Manager or Fund, or Service Provider?
• Operational & Financial Objectives of the Investor
• Delivering Sound Valuation Practices
o Is transparency over fund valuation increasing? If so, how?
o Independent valuation agents- how do they provide additional comfort?
• Measuring Risk on a Portfolio
• The Responsibilities of Fund Selectors
• Managed Account Due Diligence
• Third Party Responsibilities
HEAR THE LATEST THINKING FROM OUR EXPERT LINE UP OF SPEAKERS:
• Pierre-Emmanuel Crama, Head of Op Due Diligence, SIGNET CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
• Karim Benjelloun, Head of Op Due Diligence, OLYMPIA CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
• Fabrizio Ladi Bucciolini, Head of Alternative Investments, REYL ASSET MANAGEMENT
• Caroline Butler, Director, LORD NORTH STREET LIMITED
• Ben Griffiths, Vice President, CITCO FINANCIAL PRODUCTS (LONDON) LIMITED
• Marc de Kloe, Alternative Investments Manager, ABN AMRO PRIVATE BANKING
• John Sergides, Director, DEUTSCHE BANK
• Nathanael Benzaken, Managing Director, LYXOR
• E.W. (Sandy) Purcell, Senior Managing Director, HOULIHAN LOKEY
• Dermot Butler, Chairman, CUSTOM HOUSE GROUP
The crackdown on due diligence is ubiquitous. This event is not to be missed it will guide you through the demands, expectations and technical procedures involved in employing and responding to a comprehensive due diligence process.
Fri, 19/12/2014 - 10:24
With service providers reporting growth in hybrid funds, funds for single investors and bespoke managed accounts, this report examines the regulations and new services being developed in Cayman to tackle the fast-changing offshore funds market... »
Fri, 19/12/2014 - 09:11
Voting for the 6th edition of the Hedgeweek Global Awards is now open. The Awards will be presented at a lunch ceremony to be held in London. ... »
Tue, 09/12/2014 - 09:58
Read how managed accounts platforms are now catering to a wide spectrum of investor needs, from straightforward commingled funds to sophisticated infrastructure solutions for the largest institutional investors. And the rise of liquid alternatives means that onshore funds - UCITS, AIFs and '40 Act funds - are becoming just as popular as offshore funds... »
Thu, 11/12/2014 - 11:31
Global assets under management* of the private real estate industry have reached USD742bn, an all-time high for the industry, and up from USD697bn as of the end of 2013. Preqin’s Andrew Moylan takes a look at the latest stats on the industry. ... »
Fri, 28/11/2014 - 12:01
In this report S&P Capital IQ examines how credit events can impact on the price of equities. The results are compelling. The report looks at the relationship between credit indicators and equity back-tested returns. ... »
Thu, 25 Dec 2014 00:00:00 GMTQuantitative Analyst - CVA, IR, and Credit Model Validation - US Investment Bank
Thu, 25 Dec 2014 00:00:00 GMTGroup Operational Risk Management, Vice President | Investment Banking
Thu, 25 Dec 2014 00:00:00 GMT