Aligning Industry Response with Investor Demand for a Heightened Due Diligence Process
Visit the conference website now and get a 10% discount: www.informaglobalevents.com/duediligencehmw - Quote VIP Code: KM2272HMW
HEAR SOLUTIONS TO THE FOLLOWING KEY CONCERNS:
• What are Managers Doing Differently in the Due Diligence Process?
• How have the events of 2008 impacted the due diligence process and investor behaviour?
• Determining the efficiency of the due diligence process. Can we make it more efficient?
• Due Diligence on the Manager or Fund, or Service Provider?
• Operational & Financial Objectives of the Investor
• Delivering Sound Valuation Practices
o Is transparency over fund valuation increasing? If so, how?
o Independent valuation agents- how do they provide additional comfort?
• Measuring Risk on a Portfolio
• The Responsibilities of Fund Selectors
• Managed Account Due Diligence
• Third Party Responsibilities
HEAR THE LATEST THINKING FROM OUR EXPERT LINE UP OF SPEAKERS:
• Pierre-Emmanuel Crama, Head of Op Due Diligence, SIGNET CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
• Karim Benjelloun, Head of Op Due Diligence, OLYMPIA CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
• Fabrizio Ladi Bucciolini, Head of Alternative Investments, REYL ASSET MANAGEMENT
• Caroline Butler, Director, LORD NORTH STREET LIMITED
• Ben Griffiths, Vice President, CITCO FINANCIAL PRODUCTS (LONDON) LIMITED
• Marc de Kloe, Alternative Investments Manager, ABN AMRO PRIVATE BANKING
• John Sergides, Director, DEUTSCHE BANK
• Nathanael Benzaken, Managing Director, LYXOR
• E.W. (Sandy) Purcell, Senior Managing Director, HOULIHAN LOKEY
• Dermot Butler, Chairman, CUSTOM HOUSE GROUP
The crackdown on due diligence is ubiquitous. This event is not to be missed it will guide you through the demands, expectations and technical procedures involved in employing and responding to a comprehensive due diligence process.
Wed, 25/03/2015 - 10:46
The Bahamas is taking steps to raise its profile as an attractive funds centre, continuing to build out the popular SMART Fund model template to provide a range of solutions for investment managers, plus its new ICON structure designed to appeal specifically to Brazilian investment managers and advisers.... »
Thu, 05/03/2015 - 13:15
This Special Report unveils the ways in which State Street Global Markets' Fund Connect ETF platform is bringing new levels of efficiency to the the ETF marketplace, and includes expert comment from the perspective of an AP.... »
Wed, 11/03/2015 - 15:30
Nearly double the proportion of investors view fees as a key issue in the hedge fund industry compared to last year, while performance remains the biggest concern. Investor survey results published in the Preqin Investor Outlook: Alternative Assets H1 2015 reveal the key issues facing investors in the coming year. ... »
Fri, 13/03/2015 - 15:03
Work patterns in the alternative investments space have seen a significant shift over the years —from working in the office on a computer, to collaborating remotely via mobile applications and bring your own devices (BYOD). To remain competitive, an enormous amount of data must be shared on-the-go to facilitate investment decisions, but with minimal IT oversight, this trend towards mobile could open the door for increased risk of information leakage. ... »
Tue, 10/03/2015 - 12:05
Two thirds of surveyed investors with an appetite for infrastructure say they will increase their allocations to the asset class over the long term, with none planning to reduce allocations. These findings are revealed in an extract from the Preqin Investor Outlook: Alternative Assets H1 2015. ... »