Aligning Industry Response with Investor Demand for a Heightened Due Diligence Process
Visit the conference website now and get a 10% discount: www.informaglobalevents.com/duediligencehmw - Quote VIP Code: KM2272HMW
HEAR SOLUTIONS TO THE FOLLOWING KEY CONCERNS:
• What are Managers Doing Differently in the Due Diligence Process?
• How have the events of 2008 impacted the due diligence process and investor behaviour?
• Determining the efficiency of the due diligence process. Can we make it more efficient?
• Due Diligence on the Manager or Fund, or Service Provider?
• Operational & Financial Objectives of the Investor
• Delivering Sound Valuation Practices
o Is transparency over fund valuation increasing? If so, how?
o Independent valuation agents- how do they provide additional comfort?
• Measuring Risk on a Portfolio
• The Responsibilities of Fund Selectors
• Managed Account Due Diligence
• Third Party Responsibilities
HEAR THE LATEST THINKING FROM OUR EXPERT LINE UP OF SPEAKERS:
• Pierre-Emmanuel Crama, Head of Op Due Diligence, SIGNET CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
• Karim Benjelloun, Head of Op Due Diligence, OLYMPIA CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
• Fabrizio Ladi Bucciolini, Head of Alternative Investments, REYL ASSET MANAGEMENT
• Caroline Butler, Director, LORD NORTH STREET LIMITED
• Ben Griffiths, Vice President, CITCO FINANCIAL PRODUCTS (LONDON) LIMITED
• Marc de Kloe, Alternative Investments Manager, ABN AMRO PRIVATE BANKING
• John Sergides, Director, DEUTSCHE BANK
• Nathanael Benzaken, Managing Director, LYXOR
• E.W. (Sandy) Purcell, Senior Managing Director, HOULIHAN LOKEY
• Dermot Butler, Chairman, CUSTOM HOUSE GROUP
The crackdown on due diligence is ubiquitous. This event is not to be missed it will guide you through the demands, expectations and technical procedures involved in employing and responding to a comprehensive due diligence process.
Mon, 13/04/2015 - 11:30
Investing in commodities can yield handsome returns, but investors need to focus sharply on timing and diversify their portfolios away from traditional safe havens and into sectors such as agriculturals and products such as ETFs. As one expert reveals in this special report, "Gold is not the only yellow commodity one should have in their portfolio"... »
Wed, 15/04/2015 - 13:05
In an extract from the Preqin Special Report: Asia-Pacific Hedge Funds, we provide an overview of the industry in Asia-Pacific, covering assets under management as well as key locations, strategies, fund structures and more. ... »
Tue, 14/04/2015 - 12:14
Assets under management for sovereign wealth funds globally reach USD6.31tn as of March 2015, increasing by more than USD900bn over the past 18 months. This information has been revealed in the 2015 Preqin Sovereign Wealth Fund Review, a comprehensive guide to these influential investors. ... »
Tue, 07/04/2015 - 09:57
Read the complete list of Winners and profiles at the sixth edition of the Hedgeweek Awards, presented in London's Mayfair and sponsored by Morgan Stanley, which brought together the leading names in the global hedge funds industry to celebrate the achievements of the best performing managers and service providers in 2014... »
Wed, 01/04/2015 - 09:12
As revealed in this Hedgeweek Special Report sponsored by eVestment, the data, analytics and market intelligence provider to the institutional investment community, experts agree that investing in hedge funds represents a good way for institutions to access manager skill, which is key in constructing a diversified portfolio to achieve risk and return targets. ... »
Sun, 03 May 2015 00:00:00 GMTSenior Analyst-Global Hedgefund-NY-CT
Sun, 03 May 2015 00:00:00 GMTAlgorithmic Trading Developer - C++, Linux, Python
Fri, 01 May 2015 00:00:00 GMT