Aligning Industry Response with Investor Demand for a Heightened Due Diligence Process
Visit the conference website now and get a 10% discount: www.informaglobalevents.com/duediligencehmw - Quote VIP Code: KM2272HMW
HEAR SOLUTIONS TO THE FOLLOWING KEY CONCERNS:
• What are Managers Doing Differently in the Due Diligence Process?
• How have the events of 2008 impacted the due diligence process and investor behaviour?
• Determining the efficiency of the due diligence process. Can we make it more efficient?
• Due Diligence on the Manager or Fund, or Service Provider?
• Operational & Financial Objectives of the Investor
• Delivering Sound Valuation Practices
o Is transparency over fund valuation increasing? If so, how?
o Independent valuation agents- how do they provide additional comfort?
• Measuring Risk on a Portfolio
• The Responsibilities of Fund Selectors
• Managed Account Due Diligence
• Third Party Responsibilities
HEAR THE LATEST THINKING FROM OUR EXPERT LINE UP OF SPEAKERS:
• Pierre-Emmanuel Crama, Head of Op Due Diligence, SIGNET CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
• Karim Benjelloun, Head of Op Due Diligence, OLYMPIA CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
• Fabrizio Ladi Bucciolini, Head of Alternative Investments, REYL ASSET MANAGEMENT
• Caroline Butler, Director, LORD NORTH STREET LIMITED
• Ben Griffiths, Vice President, CITCO FINANCIAL PRODUCTS (LONDON) LIMITED
• Marc de Kloe, Alternative Investments Manager, ABN AMRO PRIVATE BANKING
• John Sergides, Director, DEUTSCHE BANK
• Nathanael Benzaken, Managing Director, LYXOR
• E.W. (Sandy) Purcell, Senior Managing Director, HOULIHAN LOKEY
• Dermot Butler, Chairman, CUSTOM HOUSE GROUP
The crackdown on due diligence is ubiquitous. This event is not to be missed it will guide you through the demands, expectations and technical procedures involved in employing and responding to a comprehensive due diligence process.
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- Partner events