Guernsey Funds Forum 2010
What will be the impact of the British General Election?
Fresh after the election, this half-day conference and exhibition will feature ITV News Journalist Alastair Stewart as keynote and host to Guernsey and UK funds experts.
Wednesday, 26th May, 2010
Grange St. Pauls Hotel, London
• Transparency: Corporate governance and regulatory developments e.g. AIFM Directive
• Distribution: Why closed-ended? Why listed?
• Alternatives: What does the future hold for the funds industry?
• Jon Moulton, Better Capital
• Kimberly Tara, FourWinds Capital Management
• Carl Rosumek, Guernsey Financial Services Commission
• Bridget Barker, Macfarlanes
• Sarah Borrie, London Stock Exchange
• Morten Spenner, International Asset Management
• Jonathan Hooley, Channel Islands Stock Exchange
• Scott Cochrane, Herbert Smith
For further information please contact Mary Carberry, +44 (0)1481 240606, firstname.lastname@example.org
Tue, 24/05/2016 - 11:50
Mon, 16/05/2016 - 12:00
Wed, 25/05/2016 - 11:43
Mon, 09/05/2016 - 08:59
Tue, 05/04/2016 - 10:29
Thu, 31/03/2016 - 10:46
Thu, 24/03/2016 - 10:12