Responding to recent market developments, Euromoney Seminars is proud to present its inaugural Institutional Lending Conference. As European bank deleveraging continues to drive corporate disintermediation, direct lending through institutional investors is rapidly gaining momentum. Insurers, pension funds and private equity groups are increasingly prepared to provide loans in an effort to cash in on the funding gap left by the retrenchment of traditional lending banks. With banks eager to offload assets and loan portfolios in a capital-constrained Basel III world, how will the role of commercial banking and lending evolve to reflect market realities? Will asset managers, pension and specialist credit funds step in and fill the gap? What role will institutional investors play in the future?
Join the industry’s leading stakeholders and decision-makers assembled from premier asset management companies, insurers, pension and sovereign wealth funds, private equity groups, corporations, investment banks and law firms and:
• Gain a broader understanding of the institutional and alternative loan market through interactive panel discussions that will cover the viewpoints of banks, fund managers, corporate borrowers and institutional investors.
• Meet future clients and network with existing business contacts during the dedicated networking breaks and cocktail reception
• Pinpoint the hottest new sectors for bank-replacement finance and find out whether alternative credit providers will be able to fill the ‘funding gap’
Join us this September and meet the key players in the industry who can help grow your business, and take part in in-depth analysis and discussion that will help you stay ahead of the game.
To secure 20% off the standard conference rate, quote ‘GFMAL20’ when booking
3 easy ways to register:
1. Visit the website
2. Call (UK) +44 (0)20 7779 7222 or (US) +1 212 901 3828 or
3. Email Vickie Shoesmith at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thu, 22/09/2016 - 15:04
Tue, 20/09/2016 - 10:51
Mon, 19/09/2016 - 14:46
Mon, 05/09/2016 - 12:22
Tue, 09/08/2016 - 13:20
Mon, 08/08/2016 - 14:52
Mon, 08/08/2016 - 11:03
Wed, 13/07/2016 - 23:35
Thu, 16/06/2016 - 10:39
Tue, 14/06/2016 - 12:58