London Business School 9th Annual Private Equity & Venture Capital Conference
“Navigating Challenging Times: Identifying pockets of growth and driving returns in an uncertain environment”
Church House Conference Centre, Westminster, London, SW1P 3NZ
Hosted by the London Business School Private Equity & Venture Capital Club, this flagship event attracts a rich variety of industry professionals from GPs to LPs, advisors, recruiters, media, as well as enthusiastic business school students and academic thought leaders, forming a diverse public arena for debate of current trends, challenges and opportunities in the private equity and venture capital space.
This year’s conference theme examines the strategies industry players are using to stay competitive and generate returns in the current cycle.
• Kurt Björklund Co-Managing Partner, Permira
• Arif Naqvi Founder and Chief Executive, The Abraaj Group
• Niklas Zennström CEO and Founding Partner, Atomico
The event will also feature prominent panellists from: 3i, Accel Partners, Actis, Amadeus Capital Partners, Bain Capital, Cerberus, CPP Investment Board, General Atlantic, GSO Capital Partners, Index Ventures, KKR, Oaktree, Terra Firma, The Carlyle Group, TPG, Warburg Pincus and more to be confirmed in due course.
• Buyouts in Europe: Investing amidst turbulent macroeconomic conditions
• Distressed Investing: Searching for value in an increasingly competitive landscape
• Emerging and Growth Markets: Identifying opportunities and developing sustainable strategies
• Entrepreneurial Ecosystems: Policies and practices for creating a thriving VC industry
• European VC Outlook: Challenges and opportunities in a changing climate
• LP Perspectives: Evolving investment strategies and asset allocation shifts
• Value Creation: Key success factors in achieving operational excellence and generating returns
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tue, 24/05/2016 - 11:50
Mon, 16/05/2016 - 12:00
Fri, 27/05/2016 - 08:40
Wed, 25/05/2016 - 11:43
Tue, 05/04/2016 - 10:29
Thu, 31/03/2016 - 10:46
Thu, 24/03/2016 - 10:12