Bringing you the latest on key regulation and strategy impacting this market sector, as well as critical networking opportunities as the industry’s largest dedicated event on the East Coast, this Symposium is a must-attend for anyone sponsoring or selling Non-Traded REITs, or who is looking to sponsor or sell the product.
Key issues to be discussed in June include:
- Daily NAV Non-Traded REITs: A Game Changer?
- The latest regulation including FINRA Notices to Members 11-44 and 12-03
- The Valuation of Non-Traded REIT Products – How, When & What Information Should be Disclosed?
- Business Development Companies: A Threat or a Viable Investment for Non-Traded REIT Sponsors?
- Broker/Dealer Perspective: Daily NAVs REITs; Investor Alerts; The Next ‘Big Thing’ & Non-Traded REITs’ Place on the Shelf Going Forward
- Non-Traded REITs: Their Pros and Cons as a Retail Investment Product in Today’s Market
- CEO Perspective - Evolve or Die: Meeting the Needs of a Continually Changing Product, Investment & Regulatory Landscape
- Ongoing Due Diligence Measures for Non-Traded REIT Products
- Forming, Executing & Communicating Distribution/Dividend Policy In The Current Environment
…..to name just a few topics.
Bookmark this website and check back as information is frequently updated.
We look forward to welcoming you in June.
Who Should Attend
Non-Traded REIT Sponsors
Independent Retail Broker/Dealers
Registered Investment Advisers
Service Providers (law firms, accounting firms, due diligence firms)
Wed, 22/07/2015 - 19:52
The introduction of the Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive (AIFMD) into European law in 2013 was part of a series of moves towards greater regulatory oversight of the hedge fund industry in recent years. In our survey, we asked hedge fund managers for their views on the effect of these new regulations on the industry as well as their expectations about the impact of the AIFMD on their firm over the next 12 months, the results of which are analyzed in this extract from the Preqin Special Report: AIFMD in the Hedge Fund Industry – 2015 Update. ... »
Thu, 02/07/2015 - 15:51
A couple of years ago, the title Chief Information Security Officer, or CISO for short, was a foreign concept within the hedge fund community. The winds have changed, however, as hedge funds become increasingly targeted by cyber hackers, causing many to hire a CISO to uphold the network integrity of the firm. ... »
Mon, 29/06/2015 - 12:48
Sovereign wealth funds, though small in number and secretive in nature, wield considerable influence as investors as a result of their sizeable assets under management. This extract is taken from Preqin’s latest report which features exclusive content from the 2015 Preqin Sovereign Wealth Fund Review. ... »
Tue, 16/06/2015 - 09:57
Mergers and acquisitions in recent years have changed the face of hedge fund administration. Big custodial banks are likely to dominate the HFA space in years to come, forming one part of a barbell with a number of well-run, well-capitalised independent HFAs on the other end. This report examines the implications for both hedge funds and their administrators... »
Fri, 05/06/2015 - 12:06
The North American private debt industry has seen substantial growth in assets over the last decade. This extract from the Preqin Special Report: Private Debt in North America looks at the current state of private debt fundraising and funds currently in market. ... »