New York Non- Traded REIT Industry Symposium
Bringing you the latest on key regulation and strategy impacting this market sector, as well as critical networking opportunities as the industry’s largest dedicated event on the East Coast, this Symposium is a must-attend for anyone sponsoring or selling Non-Traded REITs, or who is looking to sponsor or sell the product.
Key issues to be discussed in June include:
- Daily NAV Non-Traded REITs: A Game Changer?
- The latest regulation including FINRA Notices to Members 11-44 and 12-03
- The Valuation of Non-Traded REIT Products – How, When & What Information Should be Disclosed?
- Business Development Companies: A Threat or a Viable Investment for Non-Traded REIT Sponsors?
- Broker/Dealer Perspective: Daily NAVs REITs; Investor Alerts; The Next ‘Big Thing’ & Non-Traded REITs’ Place on the Shelf Going Forward
- Non-Traded REITs: Their Pros and Cons as a Retail Investment Product in Today’s Market
- CEO Perspective - Evolve or Die: Meeting the Needs of a Continually Changing Product, Investment & Regulatory Landscape
- Ongoing Due Diligence Measures for Non-Traded REIT Products
- Forming, Executing & Communicating Distribution/Dividend Policy In The Current Environment
…..to name just a few topics.
Bookmark this website and check back as information is frequently updated.
We look forward to welcoming you in June.
Who Should Attend
Non-Traded REIT Sponsors
Independent Retail Broker/Dealers
Registered Investment Advisers
Service Providers (law firms, accounting firms, due diligence firms)
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- Partner events